008: Best Bet

Aria was at a abandoned warehouse with Steve and Sam, while they waited for Bucky to wake up

Aria was at a abandoned warehouse with Steve and Sam, while they waited for Bucky to wake up. After a little while he finally he does. Steve and Sam stand infront of were Bucky was sat, with his arm trapped between two large rocks, while Aria leans agaisnt the wall, still listening.
"Steve." Bucky says.
"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve asks.
"Your mom's name was Sarah. You used to wear newspapers in your shoes." Bucky says, causing Aria to laugh at the second one.
"Can't read that in a museum." Steve says.
"Just like that we're suppose to be cool?" Sam asks.
"What did I do?" Bucky asks.
"Enough." Steve says.
"Oh, god. I know this would happen." Bucky says. "Everything Hydra put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words."
"Who was he?" Steve asks.
"I don't know." Bucky answers.
"People are dead. The bombing, the setup, the doctor did all that just to get ten minutes with you. I need you to do better then I don't know." Steve tells him.
"His names Zemo. Full name Helmut Zemo." Aria says, causing the three men to look at her shocked. Aria then realised her slip up, causing her to think quickly. "He had control of me when I was still under hyra's control."
"He wanted to know about Siberia." Bucky says. "Where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where."
"Why would he need to know that?" Steve asks.
"Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier." Bucky says. "I had to steal lots of the syndrome and they enjected it into lots of other people."
"Who were they?" Steve asks, now leaning against the wall beside Aria.
"The most elite death squad. More kills then anyone in Hydra history." Bucky answers. "And that was before the serum."
"They all turn out like you?" Sam asks.
"Worse." Bucky says.
"The doctor, could he control them?" Aria asks.
"Enough." Bucky answers.
"Said he wanted to see an empire fall." Steve says.
"With these guys he could do it. They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize. They can take a whole country down in one night, you never see them coming." Bucky says.
"This would have been a lot easier a week ago." Sam says, walking over to Steve and Aria.
"If we call Tony..." Steve starts.
"No, he won't believe us." Aria says. "Even if he did, who knows if the Accords would let him help. We're on our own with this one."
"Maybe not." Sam says, causing Aria and Steve to look at him confused. "I know a guy."

~~~~~

"And I don't suppose you have any idea where they are?" Ross asks Natasha and Tony.
"We will. GsG 9's got the borders covered. Recon's flying 24/7. They'll get a hit. We'll handle it." Tony says.
"You don't get it, Stark. It's not yours to handle." Ross says. "It's clear you can't be objective. Plus your daughter is one of the ones we're looking for. We can't not trust you not to be soft because of that. I'm putting special Ops on this."
"What happens when the shooting starts? What, do you kill Steve Rodgers and Aria Stark?" Natasha asks.
"If we're provoked. Barnes would've been eliminated in Romania if is wasn't for Rodgers and Miss Stark. There are dead people who would be alive now. Feel free to check my math." Ross says, as Tony sits down.
"With all due respect, you're not gonna solve this with boys and bullets, Ross." Tony says. "And if you think I'm going to let you kill my daughter, you are very wrong."
"Fine, we won't kill your beloved daughter. But we will have to contain her on the raft. At least until she agrees to sign the Accords." Ross says.
Tony toke a moment to think. All he wanted was what was best for his daughter. And was this really it?
"Deal. But you gotta let us bring them in." Tony says.
"How would that end any differently then last time?" Ross asks.
"Because this time I won't be wearing loafers and a slik shirt." Tony remarks. "72 hours. Guaranteed."
"36 hours. Barnes." Ross says, before looking at Natasha. "Rodgers. Wilson." Ross then walks towards the door, looking back at Tony. "And Miss Stark."
"Thank you, sir." Tony says, before Ross leaves. Tony places a hand in his chest breathing heavily. "My left arm is numb, is that normal?"
Natasha walks over placing a hand on Tony's shoulder.
"You all right?" Natasha asks.
"Always." Tony says. "36 hours. Jeez."
"We're seriosuly understaffed." Natasha says.
"Oh yeah. It'd be great if we had a Hulk right about now. Any shot?" Tony asks.
"You really think he'd be on our side?" Natasha asks.
"I have an idea." Natasha says.
"Me to. Where's yours?" Tony asks.
"Downstairs. Where's yours?" Natasha asks.
Tony just smirks.

~~~~~

"You're insane if you think I'm teaming up with a Stark." Bucky says, causing Aria to roll her eyes.
"Listen, asshole. I'm not here for you. I'm here for Steve and Sam. I'm your best bet to win this." Aria says, turning her body to face him. "You want to win, right? You want to be free? Then maybe you should check your ego and let me help you."
Bucky looks at Steve, who shrugs before looking back at Aria.
"How can we trust you're not a spy for you dad?" Bucky asks.
This time Aria looks at Steve his a shocked look.
"Is this guy serious?" Aria asks.
"Buck, we can trust Aria. Don't you think if she was a spy, they would be here by now?" Steve asks.
"Fine. But if it turns out you are a spy, I will not hesitate to kill you." Bucky threatens,
"Fine by me." Aria says. "Now. Are we going to get started or what?"