023: Mystery Explosion

After Aria and Elijah confessed their feelings for one and other, Aria realised she was late to meet Peter, so quickly excused herself

After Aria and Elijah confessed their feelings for one and other, Aria realised she was late to meet Peter, so quickly excused herself. Within a couple of minutes Aria was sat on the roof of the house next to Liz's, next to Peter, as the pair looked down at the party.
"Hey, what's up? I'm Spider-Man. Just thought I'd swing by and say hello to my buddies Peter and Aria. Oh, hey Ned and Gwen. Where are Peter and Aria anyways?" Peter says, causing Aria to laugh. "He has to be around..."
Peter then let's out a sigh.
"What's wrong?" Aria asks.
"This is stupid, what are we doing?" Peter asks. "What toke you so long to get here anyway?"
"I was talking to Elijah." Aria answers.
"Why are you blushing so hard?" Peter asks, as Aria's cheeks start to feel warm.
"Uhm... me and Elijah may have kissed." Aria confesses.
"Oh..." Peter says, feeling his heart break instantly. "So what? Are you guys like dating now?"
"No. Not yet. We've confessed we like each other but..." Aria starts.
"You like him?" Peter asks.
"I mean... yeah?" Aria says, in a questioning tone. "Why else would I kiss him?"
"I just didn't realise you had any feelings for him." Peter says.
"Sorry I didn't tell you. I guess I just didn't know how to." Aria says. "Which probably sounds stupid..."
"It doesn't sound stupid." Peter says gently, cutting her off.
"I meant, you like Liz." Aria says.
"Right." Peter says, the unsure tone in his voice causing Aria to look at him confused. "Have you thought about trying to find out what happened to you and what caused you to get sent back in time."
"I don't know if I want to know what happened to me anymore." Aria admits.
"You were so set on it though." Peter says.
"I know. But, I'm so happy here. I don't want to ruin that." Aria says.
"Aria..." Peter starts.
"What I'm trying to say is..." Aria starts, but gets cut off by an explosion in the distance.
"What the hell?" Peter asks, as the pair stand up looking in the direction of the explosion.
Aria and Peter watch for a couple seconds before looking at each other.
"Guess Ned and Gwen are gonna have to wait." Aria says, as the pair pull their masks onto their faces.
Peter nods before wrapping an arm around Aria's waist and swinging them off to the area of the explosion.

Aria and Peter arrive at the location to see three men, one trying to sell another one some kind of weapon.
"Oh, this must be where the ATM robbers got their stuff." Peter says, hearing the guys talking.
Peter's ringtone then goes off, causing Aria to roll her eyes at the yodalling.
"Turn that off!" Aria whispers shouts.
"I'm trying to." Peter whisper shouts back, as he tries to grab his phone.
"What the hell is that?" One of the guys ask.
The two trying to sell the weapons then points their guns at the other guy.
"Did you set us up?" One asks.
"Hey, hey, man." The guy says, raising his hands.
Aria sighs before jumping to the ground.
"Aria!" Peter whispers shouts as Aria lands on the ground.
"Hey, hey. If your gonna shoot at someone, shoot at me!" Aria tells the guys.
"All right." One of the guys say.
As the guy goes to shoot her, light comes out of Aria's hand and she throws it at the guy, causing him to go flying.
Peter jumps down beside Aria, running at the guys before a guy uses a machine to knock him back.
"What was that?" Peter says, pushing up from the ground.
"Come on, they're getting away." Aria says, before jumping ontop of the moving vehicle.
Peter webs the door, but that causes him to get dragged along the floor. Before long Peter was being shot at.
"Spider-Man! Watch out!" Aria shouts.
Before Aria could react causing the van to swerve. Aria jumps off the van, just before she got shot.

The two teens were running through backyards following the van. As the pair jump off the building Peter gets grabbed by someone who had mechanical wings. He flies up into the air as Aria tries to use her powers to knock him down. Next thing Aria knew, Peter was free falling.
"No!" Aria shouts.
Peter falls into the water. Aria goes to run over, but her dad's suit flying into the water stops her. Aria watches as the Iron-Man suit and Peter come out of the water. As they fly past Aria, the Iron-Man's suit uses its free arm to grab Aria.