027: The Breakup of Friends

"I can't believe you found this

"I can't believe you found this." Aria says, looking at the Hyrda building she had been held captive in years ago. "What were you doing around here anyway?"
"We were just on a walk and found it. We know Hyrda is well known for giving people power's like yours, so we thought maybe Hyrda captured you before." Elijah explains.
"Well, you were right there." Aria says, with a small laugh.
Before Aria was sent back in time, Hydra never held her captive. She only knew this was the place Hyrda held her when they gave her these powers, as Tony had shown her some photos. If the young Stark was to be honest, the place was even scarier in real life then she had thought it would be.
"Is it the same place Hyrda held you?" Katie asks.
"Yeah, it was." Aria says, not taking her eyes of the bulding infront of her. "God, this place must have been abandonded years ago."
"I wouldn't be to sure about that." Elijah says, causing Aria to look at him confused.
"What do you mean?" Aria asks.
"I mean that there's still movement in the building. We've seen a couple people enter and leave." Elijah explains.
"Our dad works for Tony Stark, and he made us this indenification device that can identify anyone." Katie explains.
"Wait? Who's your dad?" Aria asks.
"Adam Stone?" Katie says confused.
"Oh my god." Aria says.
"What?" Elijah asks.
"My dad's Tony Stark. He introduced me to your dad a few days ago. I can't believe I never put two and two together." Aria says.
"That's insane." Katie says.
"Anyway, we're getting of topic." Aria says.
"Right, we used the device to indentify the people, but we could only get one. The device identified a Richard Warson entering the building about an hour ago. Does that name mean anything to you? At all?" Elijah asks.
Aria recognised the name but she couldn't think were from. Then she remebered her dad telling her about him.
"Yeah. It does." Aria says. "He's the one who gave me my powers."
Aria!" Aria turns towards the sound of Peter's voice, before sighing.
"I'll be back. Keep watch." Aria tells Elijah and Katie.
"You got it." Katie says.
Aria sends the Stone siblings a smile before walking towards where Peter's voice had come from.

"Could you guys be anymore obvious." Aria asks, getting annoyed by her friends who kept on shouting to her.
"There you are. We've been looking for you." Peter tells her.
"I knew. It was pretty obvious from all your shouting." Aria says.
"Why are you annoyed?" Gwen asks.
"Because you guys shouldn't be here." Aria says.
"Neither should you. Happy called me told me you left the tower with your suit and turned your location off and toke the tracker out your suit." Peter tells her. "If you agree with your dad that me and you should step back. Then why are you going through all this trouble not to be found."
"It doesn't matter." Aria says with a sigh. "You guys have to go."
"Not without you. You're our best friend and we care about you, Ari." Ned says.
"Was your best friend. I'm not your best friend anymore." Aria says.
"What are you talking about?" Gwen asks.
"Things have just become way to complicated." Aria says. "I'm sorry."
"Don't be like this." Peter tells her.
"Me be like this." Aria asks, looking at Peter in disbelief. "Your the one who snapped because I was trying to tell you what I thought was best for us to do."
"Aria, please, just tell us what's going on." Gwen begs.
"I can't." Aria says. "Please, just go. Gwen... Ned... I'll see you tomorrow for the decathalon competition."
Aria glances at Peter one last time before walking away from the three people she had called her best friends since she had joined Midtown High.