035: Homecoming Turned Nightmare

As Aria makes it out the school building she sees a man walking towards Peter, Aria stood there frozen as she watched

"He gave you a choice. You chose wrong." The guy tells him.
"What the hell?" Peter asks.
"What's with the crappy costume?" The guy asks.
Peter runs to get his web but the guy uses his weapon to blast a bus towards him. Aria runs forward stopping the bus with her powers just before it hit Peter. The guy blast the bus once again, causing the bus to move again as Aria lost control of it. The bus sent both her and Peter to the ground.
"I wasn't sure about this thing at first, but damn." The guy says, before blasting Peter and Aria back.
Before the guy could blast them again the weapon gets webbed. The two teenagers look to see Ned with the web shooters in his hands and Gwen stood beside him.
"Nice shoot." Peter shouts, as Aria uses the web to pull the weapon out of the guys hands.
Ned let's go of the web shooters and the force of Aria grabbing the weapon cause the shooters to come towards the two teen with powers. Peter grabs the shooter and shoots a web at the guy webbing him to the bus.
"Come on." Aria tells Peter.
"Yes." Peter says, before following Aria who was running over to Ned and Gwen.
"Guys, the guy with the wings is Liz's dad." Aria tells the two.
"What?" Ned asks.
"We have to tell my dad." Aria says, looking at Peter, before looking back at Ned and Gwen. "You guys, here's my phone. Call Happy Hogan. He's our head of security. He's in my phone as Uncle Happy. Get to a computer and track Peter's phone."
"Will you be okay?" Ned asks.
"Hurry, we gotta catch him before he leaves town." Peter says, as Aria and Peter swing and fly off.

While Aria was in a side alley getting her superhero suit on, Peter was getting Flashes car.
Aria rushes out of the alley just as Peter pulls up. Aria gets into the car before Peter drives off and calls Ned.
"Hello, Ned. Hey, hey, can you hear me?" Peter asks.
"Go for Ned." Ned says, over the phone.
"Go for Gwen." Gwen adds.
"Guys, I need you to track my phone for me." Peter says.
"Yeah, but where is it?" Gwen asks.
"In Liz's dad's car." Peter says, causing Aria to give him a look.
"Genius move. Okay, he just passed the Gamestop on Jackson Avenue." Ned tells them.
"Hey, where are the flashlights on this thing?" Peter asks. "We're in flash's car."
"I'll pull the specs." Ned says.
"You stole Flash's car. Awesome." Gwen says.
"Can we focus on the mission at hand?" Aria asks, as Peter has to srive around a bus.
"Get out of the way. Move! Move!" Peter says.
"You guys okay?" Ned asks.
"I've never really driven before. Only with May in parking lots. This is a big step up." Peter says.
"Switch places." Aria says.
"What?" Peter asks, looking at her.
"Switch place!" Aria repeats, grabbing the wheel.
Aria stands up in her seat as Peter slides across, then Aria slides into the drivers seat. Aria get's control of the car, very quickly.
"How did you-" Peter starts.
"Hey, did you get through to Happy yet?" Aria asks.
"Yeah, I'm working on it. I just got to backdoor the phone system." Ned says.
"Well hurry, the plane will be taking off any minute." Aria tells him.
"Still find it so cool how your Tony Stark's daughter." Ned says.
"Just get through to Happy." Aria says. "Just use my phone. Just say KITTY and it will activate my personal AI on my phone, then tell her to call Uncle Happy then you should get through to him."
"KITTY?" Gwen asks.
"I named her when I was 4, okay?" Aria says, swerving around a car.
Eventually Gwen manages to figure it all out and get ahold of Happy.
"Hey, sweetheart. You okay? Enjoying homecoming?" Happy asks.
"Hi, Mr Hogan. This isn't Aria. It's her friend Gwen. Gwen Stacey." Gwen says, as the screen turns to a facetime.
"Oh Gwen. Yes, I remember you. Everything okay? Take off in 9 minutes." Happy says.
"Happy, we've got something important to tell you." Ned says.
"Who are you?" Happy asks.
"I'm Ned. Aria's other friend." Ned says.
"Don't remember you." Happy says, causing Gwen to let out a small laugh.
"Listen, we'e got something important to tell you. Well, Peter Parker and-" Gwen says.
"You gotta be shitting me. Listen kids, I don't have time for this. We're moving upstate today, and the pkane with all the stuff takes off in less then 10 minutes I have to go." Happy says.
Before either Ned or Gwen could argue Happy was gone.
"Hey, Ned. How are we coming on with those headlights?" Peter asks.
"Round knob, to the left of the steering wheel, turn cockwise." Ned says.
Aria does as Ned said and the flashlights turn on.
"Okay, perfect." Aria says.
"Where's my phone now?" Peter asks.
"He, stopped at an old industrial park in Brooklyn." Gwen tells them.
"What? That makes no sense.I thought he said he was going out of town." Peter says.
"Weird. Oh, I reached Happy. Don't think he likes you, by the way, Pete." Gwen says.
"Oh my god." Aria says as everything hits her.
"What?" Peter asks.
"He's gonna rob the plane with all my families stuff in." Aria says. "Shit."
Aria then speeds up causing Peter to have to grab onto the handle.