031: We'll Figure This Out... Together

Aria and Peter where sat on the ledge when Tony flies down

"Previously on Peter acres the pooch, I told you to stay away from this. Instead you hacked a multimillion- dollar suit so you could sneak around behind my back doing the one thing I told you not to do." Tony says.
"Dad, shut up." Aria sighs.
"Is everyone okay?" Peter asks.
"No thanks to you." Tony says.
"No thanks to me?" Peter ask, getting down from the ledge, Aria following suit, but staying behind Peter. "Those weapons were out there,. And I tried to tell you... we tried to tell you about it but you didn't listen. Not of this would've happened if you had just listened to us."
"Pete." Aria tries.
"If you even cared you'd actually be here." Peter says.
Tony then steps out of his suit.
"I did listen kid. Who do you think called the FBI, huh?" Tony asks. "Do you know I was the only one who believed in you? Everyone else said I was crazy to recruit a 14- year- old kid."
"I'm 15." Peter says.
"No, this is where you shut it, all right? The adult is talking. What if somebody had died tonight? Different story, right? Because that's on you." Tony says.
"It wasn't just Peter, dad." Aria says walking over to the pair.
"Aria... it's okay." Peter tells her, gently.
"No it's not. You can't just blame Peter on this on. I'm also to blame but so are you, dad." Aria says. "If you had done something about those weapons when we told you none of this would have happened."
"If either of you died tonight... I feel like that's on me." Tony says. "I don't need that on my conscience. And I can't lose you, Ariella."
"Yes, sir. I'm sorry. I understand." Peter says.
"Sorry doesn't cut it." Tony says, with a soft disappointed voice.
"I just wanted to be like you." Peter says.
"And I wanted you to be better." Tony says. "Okay. It's not working out I'm gonna need the suit back."
"Dad!" Aria says shocked.
"For how long?" Peter asks.
"Forever." Tony says, causing Peter to shake his head. "Yeah, that's how it works. Let's have it."
"No, no. Please. Please, you don't understand. This is all I have. I'm nothing without this suit." Peter begs.
"If your nothing without this suit then you shouldn't have it." Tony says. "God, I sound like my dad."
"I don't have any other clothes." Peter says.
"Okay. We'll sort this that out." Tony tells him.
Peter walks away as Aria shakes her head at her dad.
"I can't believe you."

~~~~~

"Why?" Aria asks as her and Tony walk into the tower.
"Isn't it obvious?" Tony asks, coming to the stop and turning to his daughter. "I told you and Peter to stay out of things like this. Why wouldn't you listen?"
"Because your being completely unreasonable." Aria says. "Me and Peter can do more then you think."
"You guys are just kids." Tony says. "Your my daughter."
"You didn't think we were just kids when you brought Peter to Berlin." Aria argues.
"I only did that because you decided to side with Rodgers." Tony says.
"I only sided with Steve because you were in the wrong. The accords was a team decision. The way you were making it to be was 'Oh Tony Stark has spoken. We must listen to everything he says'." Aria says.
"Go to your room." Tony says.
"Gladly." Aria says, before walking upstairs without another word.

~~~~~

It had been a few hours since Aria and Tony's fight. Aria slowly walks down the stairs and up to where her father was in the kitchen.
"Dad." Aria says, placing her hands on the counter.
"Came to apologise?" Tony asks.
"No, but um... dad, I did something really bad." Aria says, getting chocked up.
"What did you do?" Tony asks.
"The other day my friend messaged me asking me to come look at something and I went. It was the hydra building I was held in. The building was still in use by hydra people... so me and my friends killed them all. The person who gave me my powers were there and I was so angry I... I didn't know what else to do." Aria explains, gulping as she holds back tears. "Im so sorry."
"Come here." Tony says, pulling his daughter into a hug. "We'll figure this out. Together."
Aria nods against her fathers shoulders before pulling away.
"Thanks dad." Aria says.
"Your my daughter. I've got your back and you have mine." Tony says, causing Aria to smile.
"Is it okay if I head up to bed?" Aria asks.
"Of course. We'll talk about this more tomorrow." Tony says.
Aria nods again, before heading upstairs.