011: Airport Fight

Steve runs after T'Challa, Scott goes over to Natasha as Spider-Man jumps down in front of Aria

"I don't want to fight you, Ari." Spider-Man says.
"Well then. This will be a pretty easy fight." Aria says.
Aria then kicks Spider-Man in the stomach causing him to stumble back. Before he even has time to recover Aria punches him in the face. Aria grabs Spider-Man's arm and flips him over pinning him down on his back.
"What happened Spider-boy. Your Spidey sense aren't working?" Aria asks. "You should really put up more of a fight."
"As I said, I don't want to hurt you." Spider-Man replies, causing Aria to scoff.
"I would stay down if I was you." Aria says, standing up.
Aria then uses her powers and flies up to the terminal were Bucky and Sam were.
"Aria!" Sam calls over to her, as she lands in front of them.
"T'Challa's after you." Aria tells Bucky, as she joins them in running.
"When has he not been since all this started?" Bucky asks.
"Fair point." Aria says.
All of a sudden something crashes into the window. Aria sighs when she sees it was Spider-Man.
"What the hell is that?" Bucky asks.
"Guess everyones got a gimmick now." Sam says.
Spider- Man then swings kicking through the glass, before kicking Sam. Bucky goes to punch him but Spider- Man catches his fist.
"You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude." Spider- Man says.
Aria then uses her powers to throw Spider- Man into the wall. She instantly felt bad, knowing who he was did not make this any easier. But she had to shake it off and pretend like it didn't effect her.
"I thought I told you to stay down." Aria says, walking up to him.
"Sorry, but I have to impress Mr Stark." Spider- Man says, causing Aria to laugh.
"He makes you call him Mr Stark?" Aria asks, still walking up to him.
"You could have told me he was your dad, Ari." Spider-Man says.
"Listen I don't know who you are. So don't call me that." Aria lies.
Spider- Man sighs as he stands up. He looks like he reaches to take his mask off, but Sam flies out of no where, picking Spider-Man up. Spider-Man manages to escape and swing around trying to avoid Sam and Aria's power blasts. Spider- Man, webs Sam's jet pack, causing him to fall. As Sam stands up Spider-Man webs his hands to the railing behind him.
"Those wings carbon firbe?" Spider- Man asks.
"Is this stuff coming out of you?" Sam asks.
"That would explain the rigidity-flexability ratio, which gotta say, that's awesome dude." Spider- Man says.
"Don't know if you've been in a fight before, but theres not normally this much talking." Sam tells him.
"All right, sorry, my bad." Spider- Man says, swinging down.
He knocks Sam and Bucky over the balcony, webbing Bucky's hand to the floor, as Sam had found him self tangled up in the webs.
"Guys, look, I'd love to keep this up, but I've only got one job here today, and I gotta impress Mr Stark. So, I'm really sorry." Spider- Man says, causing Aria to roll her eyes.
Red Wing then gets caught in Spider- Man's web that he shot before flying him out the window. Aria laughs as Bucky has a go at Sam for not doing it earlier. Aria jumps down, helping Bucky and Sam out of the Web's before they go to meet the others.
As the three of them run out of the terminal they see Steve, Wanda, Clint and Scott all running.
"Come on!" Steve calls over to them.
They all run towards the quinjet but the ground infront of them gets burnt causing them to stop and look up to see Vision.
"Captain Rodgers." Vision says. "I know you believe what you are doing is right. But for the collected good, you must surrender now."
All of the other team stand opposite them. Aria couldn't help but let her eyes wonder over to Spider-Man. Little did she know, due to the mask, Spider-Man was looking right back at her.
"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asks.
"We fight."