007: I'm Sorry, Dad

Aria listened as Ross told T'Challa he would be getting an office instead of a cell

Aria listened as Ross told T'Challa he would be getting an office instead of a cell. Just as Aria rolled her eyes, Natasha joined the crowd and started walking next to Steve.
"For the record. This is what making things worse looks like." Natasha says.
"He's alive." Steve says.
"No. Romania was not Accords- sanctioned." Aria silently groans at the sound of her fathers voice.
"Fantastic." She sarcastically mutters.
"Colonel Rhodes is supervising clean up." Tony says, over the phone to someone.
"Try not to break anything while we fix this." Natasha says, walking towards Tony, while Aria, Steve and Sam stop walking.
"Consequences? You bet there will be consequences." Tony says. "Obviously you can quote me on that because I just said it. Anything else? Thank you, sir."
"Consequences?" Steve asks, after Tony got off the phone.
"Secretary Ross wants you all prosecuted. Had to give him something." Tony says.
"Not getting that shield back am I?" Steve asks.
"Technically it's the governments property." Natasha says, as her and Tony begin to walk away. "Wings too."
"That's cold." Sam says.
"Warmer then jail." Tony calls back.
Aria rolls her eyes before she gets dragged away from Steve and Sam, so they could take the device that was around her neck off.

~~~~~

After getting the device off, Aria went back to the main room. She saw Steve and her father in a separate room, which was all glass windows. She walks over to a unoccupied desk and pushes up to sit on it, watching the two man.
After a little while, Steve walks out the room. He spots Aria and walks over to her.
"What was that about?" Aria asks.
"Just your father trying to convince me to sign the accords." Steve says.
"Asshole." Aria says.
"Hey language. Don't talk about your father that way." Steve tells her.
"I'm just saying what we're both thinking." Aria says.
"See you got that thing finally taken off." Steve says pointing to her neck.
"Yep, but they have now given me this." Aria says, holding up her wrist to show the same device only in bracelet form.
Aria looks down at the bracelet for a moment before looking up to catch Steve looking at Sharon.
"Try making it more obvious, Steve." Aria says, causing Steve to look at her.
"What?" Steve asks.
"That you like Sharon. Try making it more obvious." Aria responds, jumping off the desk.
As Aria lands on the floor, Tony comes out the room he and Steve were just in. He stops looking at his daughter, before shaking his head and walking away.

~~~~~

Aria, Steve and Sam were in the glass room, watching the screen showing Bucky being questioned. After a couple minutes Sharon walks in, handing Steve the photos they had of Bucky after the attack in Vienna.
"Why would the Task Force realse this photo to begin with?" Steve asks.
"Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can." Sharon answers.
"Right, it's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding." Steve says. "Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. Get seven billion people looking for the Winter Soldier."
"Your saying someone framed him to find him." Sharon says.
"Steve, we looked for the guy for two years and found nothing." Sam reminds him.
"You didn't bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads." Aria points out, leaning agaisnt the table with her arms crossed.
"Yeah, but that doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him. It garantuees that we would." Sharon says.
Steve then looks at the screen.
"Yeah." Steve says.
All of a sudden the lights go out.
"Sub- level five, East wing." Sharon says.
Steve, Sam and Aria then run out the room.
Aria stops by the door, looking at her father.
"I'm sorry, dad." Aria whispers, before running after Steve and Sam.

Aria, Steve and Sam make it to where Bucky was being held and questioned. The see loads of guys on the floor.
"Help me." They hear a voice say.
Steve walks over to the person, Aria following shortly after as Sam stays back.
"Get up." Steve says, before dragging the guy to stand up and pinning him against the wall. "Who are you? What do you want?"
"To see an empire fall." The guy says.
All of a sudden Aria gets grabbed and thrown into the oppostire wall. She hits her head causing her to see stars, but she manages to refocus her vision as she sees Bucky walking towards her.
"Shit." Aria mutters, trying to get the device off, but fails.
Bucky grabs her by the neck, but Aria punches him in the face causing him to let go. She kicks him before Sam comes and intervenes. Sam gets thrown into the glass container that Bucky was held in before Aria round kick Bucky causes her to fall to the floor on her side, groaning in pain as she rolls onto her back.

Steve gets knocked down an elevator shaft before Bucky runs off. Sam goes to follow the guy who was questioning Bucky as Aria runs to find Bucky. When she does she sees her dad, Natasha and Sharon all knocked down, and Bucky and T'Challa fighting. She hides round the wall so no one sees her and when Bucky makes his way up some stairs Aria comes out of hiding and runs after him.
"Aria!" Tony shouts after her.
Aria ignores him, jumping over the railing before running up the stairs.
Aria and Steve make it to the roof at the same time, both coming through seperate doors. They look at each other and give the other a nod, before looking towards Bucky who was getting into a helicopter.
Steve runs up to the helicopter grabbing the bottom just in time. He gets stuck holding onto a railing and the bottom of the helicopter as Bucky trie to fly away.
Aria looks around before sighing.
"This is gonna hurt." Aria says.
She smashes her hand and wrist into the wall, causing the device around her wrist to break and fall off. As it does her eyes glow blue and her powers come out of her hands circling around it.
Aria runs forward just as Bucky crashes the plane into the roof.
"Steve! Watch out!" Aria shouts.
She runs and stands infront of Steve, using her powers to create a sheild infront of them as the plane spins on the ground.
As the plane comes to a stop Aria stops using her powers and turning to Steve.
"Wha-" Steve starts.
"You okay?" Aria asks, cutting him off.
Steve nods before looking into the window of the helicopter.
" Ari! Watch out!" Steve shouts.
Steve pushes Aria to the side, just as Bucky went to grab her by the neck, resulting in Bucky grabbing Steve by the neck instead. Steve pushes the helicopter into the lake causing him and Bucky to fall with it.