True Colors

True Colors is like the gates of heaven opening with all the perks of sinners. It's basically made to make people who are gay, bi, transgender, lesbian, questioning, or allies to get together and feel like they belong. It also provides work shops to explore your sexuality, learn safer safe, or just workshops to make you feel good or welcomed by others. Normally though the workshops are amazing, it's the people that make the trip worth while.

     When I got on the bus going to true colors, we were sharing it with four schools where I didn't even know anyone. When I walked down the aisle, I scoped the seats noticing three pretty cute guys. I didn't talk to them because I literally had a fear of talking to strangers, espesially when that stranger is a cute boy. I sat in the back with some people I actually knew and listened to 90's music.

     Upon arrival to True Colors, a group of people cheered and clapped as we got off the bus which, made me feel like a celebrity. When we got inside we spend about 5 minutes trying to find the perfect seats. We sat near the front in the right hand side as a group of five. People almost instantly noticed me because when the speakers asked up to scream or it was our time to cheer, I screamed louder then anyone else there. Some girls in the row in front of me told me they loved my voice. Probably because I sounded like a 12 year old one direction fan who just saw Niall running around in his under wear. 

     Eventually they brought on stage a singer, he is gay, super attractive, and he sang amazingly. His name is Ryan Amador and you know how they say that someone sounds like an angel when they sing... Yeah, that's him. Right after his performance me and a few friends left the opening ceremony to try, finally after 5 years, to get into a workshop called Rubberwear.

     It's pretty funny actually, we were walking out on the side path and we saw a group walking the same direction. It was like animal instincts when we looked at each other and knew we had to run. Both my group and theirs knew how hard it was to get into the Rubberwear workshop. So we raced on. My group made it to the building first because A. I have long legs and B. We didn't stop running when we saw the road. Call it luck that we weren't hjit by a car.

     Racing inside the building had to happen too. It's like that panicked moment when you realize that there is a 90% off sale at your favorite store and you know that if you don't hurry someone is going to buy what you wanted. Maybe I should compare it to the heckteckness of black friday. Anyways, We weren't the first to the room but, there were just enough seats for us. We entered the room to find a lot of pretty awesome people that sadly, I'll probably never see again because within a minuter one of the instructors came in and said 11 of us had to go to the other room which meant everyone outside of my group besides for one girl.

     I watched each guy as he left... ok yes i watched their ass, who wouldn't when they are as hot as Gerard Way from my chemical romance. And soon the room filled again. Sadly, most of the people were girls and the only attractive guy claimed to be straight even though, he walked all the way across the room to where I was and perked his butt right in front of me.

     The work shop wasn't as good as I was expecting but I did have a race to put a condom on as quickly as possible the "right way" on a wooden penis. It was hilarious and fun.... sadly my team in the race lost on the last person by seconds. The girl that made us lose had to take off the condom and put it back on because she messed up. She almost won too :(

     When we left that work shop my entire group had to go to the bathroom besides me. So, I left them for lunch because I was really hungry. I arrived at the lunch room alone. I waited in line for the guy to scan my card and he put it in a pile so I asked for it back. He said no but as soon as I went "AWWWW" he said ok and gave it to me. I like them as a sort of keepsake.