It's been a while :S

Life for me is like a spiral of events, so many things are happening I don't even think about writing them down... well where do I start? lol

      I guess I'll start with prom. The day started out with me getting home from school and cutting my hair. I did a horrible job of it but for some reason people still liked it. I dressed up in my tux which was black with lilac underneath. I picked it out myself. My mom, aunt, and grandma drove me over to my friend Kaitlyn's house to take pictures. The parents took sooooo many and had me hit in these horribly uncomplementive positions. The vehicle we were suppose to go in got "caught in traffic" even though there wasn't any so we drove in 2 cars. I went with kaitlyn's hot older brother, his girlfriend, kaitlyn, and this girl named ashley. When we got to prom we took more pictures then went in. Immediatly me and my friends started taking photo's in the photo booths and eventually when there became a line for them we got out and I walked around the building looking for Lenny. As I walked around everyone was telling me how good I look and I got called dapper a lot.... Who uses the word dapper any more? Anyways  found him and we were going to take a pcture together but when he told me to wait I didn't realize how long that meant... So, I walked away after about 5 minutes. Anyways the rest of prom was eating delicious food such as this pink stuff called ambrosia and mashed potatoes.... I accidently got a grape under my potatoes but hot grapes tastes really really good lol. When prom was over we went to after prom where they had tons of games but befor I went there I had to change at my friends house..... My friend Will..... He got stripped down into hs underwear and I watched hm run around outside. >.< God, why do guys have to tourcher me like that. I headed towards their house and when I opened it I got attacked by a dog. It didn't really hurt and it was only my leg So I just went in, got changes, and got ready to leave. After prom was amazing, I don' really have time to explain it because the bell is about to ring but, It was like an indoor carnival.

     Since the bell is about to ring here is the quicky of other little things that happened.

I won tiickets to a gay film festival and when I was headed to the festival the car broke down so I didn't go. :(

Our senior class field trip to brownstone, a water park was headed down to the highway when the school called the buses back. The trip got canceled because the rain and resceduled for next week. Atleast we got to miss like two classes.

Lastly, I convinced a really hot guy in our school to send me a naked picture because he thought I was some other girl in our school... then when he did I said he got trolled and his number was posted on omegle with his name... It worked and the perv that is me now has his naked picture ;P god he is really hot too.

Well, talk to you all soon my little privacy invaders ;P