The powerpuff Game

So, right now it's a few hours before the powerpuff game. I'be been after school for hours with the band kids.

Nothing really fun ha happened today besides me deciding that I'm going to the game tonight. I saw Will in school an he literally begged me to go to the game since he didn't want to be alone. I really can't say no to the people important to me.

So already it's been hours of being surrounded by the band kids and not even the ones I'm good friend with so I'm just sort of awkwardly there.

They left for a little while so I went to the piano. I've always loved instruments and music. Sadly, due to my parents not having a lot of money, I would end up learning a pretty good amount of songs to play on instruments then over the time when I didn't have a music class i'd forget how to play the instruments. It's heart breaking to love something so much but not being able to afford an instrument and losing the one skill you had.

I tried reteaching myself amazing Grace through a YouTube video but only got the first four notes before the teacher in the video confused me. So, I began messing around on the piano playing chords in what to me sounded like a melody.

As soon as the band kids came back I got off the piano. I could never play the failures I call melodies with someone else around. Atleast now I can listen to them playing their music. It's both comforting and addictive. Their beats seem to go in circles which by technicality is true but I mean that they are playing notes in a sort of hypnotic spiral and not just repeating.

The vibrations of their drums are literally felt far from where they are playing and though it sounds like tribal African music. It isn't making me energetic and ready to fight but calming my nerves.

OMG I've been having the best time so far. When Will came it was like every moment was him by my side. We talked a lot and a usual he teased me by turning me on.

Once the game started we got really serious. We started swearing like crazy when our team wasn't winning and screamed like fucking girls when it was going our way.

We also made a lot of seriously sexual jokes.

We are sitting in the lobby now waiting for the pep rally. For some reason I feel really upset though. Something really doesn't feel right. I'm worried something bad might happen soon and these feelings are never wrong.

So, the pep rally was amazing I was screaming because I have a shit load of pride. It was pretty awesome.

As for the bonfire it was also amazing a lot of guys where acting pretty gay towards me. One guy was getting a piggy back ride from me so he could see the fire >.< it was pretty cute. Will kind walked off which wha annoying but I think a bi curious guy was flirting with me and he was pretty hot.

In a little bit i'll be riding home with Wills hot brother who is a total homophobe to everyone except for me. Hopefully, eventually i'll get with someone in that family because I truly love all of them.

I don't understand. Wills hot jock of a brother is like overly nice to me or maybe just overly comfortable. He is one of those jocks that is an ass to everyone. He's the guy that always wants to be perfect. He'a almost obsessive about his hair being perfect too. Literally if anyone even slightly messes it up he'll freak out on them. I was told a story of a week ago when his did was helping him put on a tie and literally messed up two hairs and he went ballistic. That's what's confusing me. When I was getting out of the car I messed his hair up really bad and he wasn't bothered at all. He didn't even touch it to fix it. I'm starting to wonder if he might be the gay one.