How Do People Survive without Internet?

I think I'm going completely mad. Recently my dad got rid of internet so, I've been forced to use my neihbors internet. The reason this sucks so much is I'm stuck with only about 20 minutes of internet time a night and it's super slow internet.

My dad without internet is bad too. He constantly wants me to be cleaning. He's also becoming easily agrivated. Today he invited my 5 year old cousin over to play with my niece a few hours. Of course my dad sat on the computer playing call of duty story mood and my neices dad was playing his ps3 so both the kids were in my room acting crazy. I didn't mind the first few hours but soon they got annoying. My dad should be watching him but instead every 20 minutes he'd walk in my room, yell how I haven't been cleaning, and lastly leave me to continue watching the kids.

The few hours I had to myself I spent between video games and writing. Once again I came up with another story. It takes place in the seventies. The main character Austin casts a spell to make the guy of his dreams, Ken, fall in love with him. As with most stories that deal with magic, the spell backfires and makes Austin fall madly for Ken. the first chapter also includes a love note, kiss, a fist to the face, and a flashback. :3 I think I have something good going...... just no reason to really continue writing things if they are going unread.

Shortly after writing the story I made all the main characters on the sims :3 I built them a house as perfect to their personalities as I could. Then played on the last family I made. It's about 9 generations in now. It started with twin sisters, one evil and on good. The good one married and had two kids. the evil one married had a kid with the good sisters husband and two with her husband. the evil one divorced her husband and moved out with the thre kids since she caught him kissing the good sisters husband.... ok it was more then kissing. I kept using the evil twins family until the daughter she had with the good twins husband became an adult. I then had her marry a Mortimer Goth and they moved out. She was made to become leader of the free world so I used a cheat to make her look like a snoby, cheetah fur loving millionaire. she had a kid with mortimer then kicked him out. She lived with her perfect student son as she quickly moved up the politics career path. She threw a birthday for herself and at the party had her boss move in and her best guy friend a fat, muscular athlete. I soon had her mwrry him and have a kid. I'll make sure to twist it more from there.

I finished my day playing Kingdoms of Amalar and faking a seizure so my dad and sisters boyfriend would leave me alone.

anyways talk to you soon my little privacy invaders,

Jinx