Chapter 10: It Was Just a Dream.

A loud bang came from your window. A muffled voice came through your sleep-deprived brain.

"(y/n)....(y/n) Open up."

You crawled out of bed begrudgingly. Everything seemed so much brighter for some reason. The sun seemed to be even brighter somehow. The sky was more blue. Your pink teddy bear was more hot pink than its usual neutral pink.

You looked out the bay window and saw Tooru. You unlocked the window and popped out the bug screen.

Is Tooru younger somehow?

Tooru rolled down immediately and crashed down. As Tooru had referred to before," his natural curls " were now a complete mess, and his clothes were getting crinkled.

"Owwie. Why didn't you help me?"

Tooru pouted, his hands reaching out to yours.

"I'm tired, Tooru."

"My iron-deprived girlfriend."

Tooru looked at you curiously. A smile gracing his lips, the second he looked, he made eye contact with you.

"Is something wrong, my dear?"

"Oh. It's just...weren't you just sleeping with me."

"Well. I don't know what you're talking about. I came here to sleep with you. I miss your cuddles."

"Still as clingy as ever."

Tooru pouted and pulled you down to the ground with him. He gathered you in his arms.

"Let's just sleep for 3 more hours before your mom wakes up, and then we'll go on a date."

You looked at Tooru. His hair was much darker than it should be. He also seemed shorter, not by much, however.

"(y/n) is something wrong?"

"No, I'm just so stressed about...high school..."

"Yeah, 11th grade really is killing me."

Oh, I'm 16 again. Nooooo. Why would my brain do this to me?

"Now you said you wanted to try that new sweets shop, right?"

"Sure."

This is clearly a dream.

Before you knew it, the scenery had changed, and you were at the sweets Cafe.

I remember this Cafe. My mom took me to where this Cafe was relocated too. They relocated because there wasn't enough room with the number of customers in their old location.

"Say ahhh (y/n)."

You blinked rapidly and tried to gather your surroundings. Looking around, you saw the humongous teddy bear in the corner of the show. The shop was brightly coloured. The perfect place to take pictures and leave. You looked at him and saw his eyes sparkling. Begrudgingly, you opened your mouth. He smiled at you even more and kept insisting on feeding you.

"(y/n) do you need any help with your homework?"

God, why does this memory dream, or whatever it is, have to be so on point? I don't want to be reminded of school when I just finished 17 years of school.

"Um, I would like some help with my essays."

"Okay, just send me the link. I will give you advice on your essay."

" (y/n) I have an idea. Why don't we take a picture with the large teddy bear?"

You just nodded.

It's my dream, so this dream Tooru would probably be in tune with my thoughts anyway.

You felt the bright flash of the camera blind you. Suddenly, you were walking down the street back to your house. Tooru was walking beside you, holding your hand, of course.

"Hey, Tooru."

"Yes, my dear (y/n)?"

"Why do you spoil me so much?"

"Oh well, you already know the answer to that."

"I really don't."

"You know (y/n). You know."

You tried opening your mouth again, but nothing seemed to come out. Dreams had never really moved the way you had wanted them to. However, if you simply asked a different question, Dream Tooru may answer.

"Have you...always snuck over to my house?"

"(y/n) you know the answer. Don't you remember?"

THIS FUCKING DREAM.

You just pouted, but this dream Tooru, like real Tooru, seemed to know how to distract you from being annoyed. He took your bag and ran off.

"Catch me. I bet you can't."

"You're the worst, Tooru," you yelled.

"I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve you too."

You sighed before chasing after him.

This must be his version of play wrestling, so would I end up being hugged by him? He is so clingy.

Tooru gladly let himself get chased, and he suddenly stopped and then turned around. He smirked. Clearly happy with the inevitable outcome. You felt your face bang straight into this chest.

Man, this would be a really great place to die. (Y/N) STOP THIS. STOP BEING SO HORNY. Maybe I want to die via titty suffocation, but this is a dream.

"You're quite sneaky. Aren't you?"

"Maybe I am. If it means I get to be with you as much as possible. Then I'll do whatever it takes."

A shiver went down your spine. Tooru didn't seem to notice the way your eyes widened. Tooru tilted your chin towards him.

"My girl. All mine."

You could see the darkness in his eyes.

Why is he acting like this? It's not like I was super pretty... I had so much acne. I wasn't the most well-rounded person. Yet he seems totally convinced.