(Pt. 5) How to cheat a cheater

911. Sos. I need help. Pls. My Zoro obsession is worse than both my Hawks and my Dust obsession. Guys. There's still so many more episodes to feed my delulu...

Anyways I drew the picture ontop with a base, ikik I'm such an artist (Them pants had me fighting for my life smh)

Suggesitive topics are mentioned

~

It was getting unbearable. Each time Nightmare was in Killer's mere presence, he felt dizzy, his heart ached and his fingers ran cold. (ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᶻᵒʳᵒ. ᴬᴴᴱᴹ.) He was getting pretty much desperate at this point.

"Boooss~", Killer drew out as she poked his arm. When he suddenly turned his head towards her with no reaction whatsover, she flinched back into a defensive pose. "Eep-! Jeez. Were you sleeping with your eyes open?", she exhaled and calmed herself down. Nightmare shook his head and sighed heavily. "Fuck... no, no, I haven't quite reached that stage of exhaustion just yet.. I'm so sorry to have startled you. I've uh, not quite been like myself these past few days", "Oh, heh, that's okay. Is there any way I could help you?", she asked kindly as she set down the small pile of paperwork he had asked her to finish.

Nightmare glanced up at his assistant and his heart swelled. Yes, he wanted to say. You can. Just stay, let me embrace you.

"Sadly no, but it's okay, darling", "Cut the crap."

Nightmare's eye widened in surprise at her sudden response. "Oh yeah?", "Yeah. You're not well, Nightmare.. you should go home. Or take a break. Just... please. You have to take better care of yourself", Killer leaned down and placed a hand on his upper arm comfortingly. Nightmare didn't know what he was expecting, but it wasn't that. Too stunned to speak, he just stared into the beautiful voids that were her eyes.
Subconciously, Nightmare moved his hand up, gently touching her cold cheek. "Why.. are you so cold?", "I'm not sure, my brother always complains that I'm cold whenever I brush past him?"

Nightmare hummed softly in acknowledgement as his hand moved to cup her cheek and he straightened his back. Killer was unsure of how to react to his loving gesture but her body did. She leaned into his warm hand and didn't move as he stepped closer. Her brain was yelling, screaming even for her to move or at least be intimated by the man that practically towered over her but she remained calm and and just looked up at him.

Both of them tumbeled back towards the door as they gave in to the much needed kiss. As she was being pressed against the wall, almost every last bit of her senses consumed by the sensations and tingling that sparked inside her, Killer moved a shaky hand along the wall towards the door until she found the lock and quickly turned it. Once having thrown one last slightly anxious look around, she completely gave in, melting in Nightmare's hands like butter on a hot knife. And this knife was burning hotter than hell.

Her nails dug into the back of his button shirt, trembling, shaking. His hand held a firm grip on her thigh, completely trapping her against the wall. And again, Killer was shown what sex was supposed to be; pleasure, comfort, security. Because despite being trapped against the wall, he didn't press her against it but held her securely. Despite being trapped, she had no doubt that he'd let her out if she asked him to. Not that she would.

Her ears grew hot as Nightmare's kisses trailed along her jaw then back up to her lips. One hand remained on his shoulder as the other slid up the back of his neck before her fingers tangled into his thick hair. Killer couldn't help a chuckle when his finger brushed past her hips and back towards her rear, which encouraged him to lift her up carefully, hands securely holding her, but still sneakily having a firm grip on her glutes.