(Pt. 1)How to cheat a cheater (Normal human AU)

Content: Killer just got broken up with and moves in with her brother, but the night before her job interview she met a young man and spent a night with him. To her surprise, she saw him again much sooner than she hoped for...

Been a while since I've posted! I'm hoping to become more active these next few weeks so stay tuned. 

Shoutout to my boy Lav for roleplaying this idea with me. Last note, the oneshot is -obviously- a little suggestive/spicy.

Normal human AU

~

Narrator's POV:
Heartbreaks can leave a person scarred for a long time. Different people cope differently with the grief. Some look for a replacement as soon as possible, others stay out of relationships for years. Perhaps the most painful way to see a partner go is to catch them sleeping with one of your best friends. Poor Killer, had to endure just that. She worked day and night to provide for her boyfriend. She payed the rent entirely and all he had to do was occasionally do the laundry and make the bed. „I'm just waiting for my music career to take off", he would say. And Killer not only respected that but also supported him in so many ways, just to find him sleeping with one of her coworkers when she finished with work earlier than expected, the roses from her hand falling to the ground.

She couldn't stand it. So she packed her things and left, leaving him to pay the rent and everything else himself, not listening to a single word he said as she left.
Once she reached the bus station, she realized she had nowhere to go. So Killer took out her phone and called her older brother Dust and told him what happened. Once he picked her up, they stayed silent during the entire car ride. Neither of them were good with words. Dust simply held his sister's hand in hopes to comfort her even the least bit. „You can stay with me for a while..", he murmured, his voice softer than usually.

((A/N: Dust simps arise, I can't be the only one))

Killer has been living with Dust for two months now and she insisted on getting a new job so she could help Dust out a bit too, although he assured her that it wasn't necessary. She found a job application with very good pay, like, really good, and Killer found that it also sounded quite appealing and flexible, not to mention that if she'd get the job she'd not only be working for a huge agency but if she impressed the interviewer enough, she might get a chance to be qualified for a higher position as the boss' assistant. And the pay for that position was close to a doctor's, which definitely made Killer want it.

But of course, with the help of her confident remarks and incredible charm she has as immediately offered the position of the assistant. Once Killer agreed, she was given an appointment for the next day to meet the boss himself and have him decide.
Once she got home and told Dust the good news, they decided to go out for a drink to celebrate. The bar Dust brought his sister to wasn't very crowded and the bartender was a very polite young lady. They ordered a couple drinks and talked for a while, mostly smalltalk, until Dust got a call from his girlfriend.

„Hey Kills, is it alright if I leave? Clara needs my help with something. I can bring you home first if you want.", „Hm? Oh no, it's alright, I'll hang around here a little longer.. best case scenario, I get to meet some new people. Worst case I get-", "You get molested by some creepy old guy. Whatever, you have a knife and my number on you." With that, Dust rose from his seat and rubbed Killer's head as he headed for the door.
Killer sighed, the thoughts that were scrambled in her mind like a whirlwind calming down.