𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦!𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘹 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

okay, so I shit you not, I got this idea purely from a song. Yup. A song. I'll put it on the top and advise you listen to it when I mention the moment I had in mind, but if not, works too. The ages here are around 15-20, whatever you want. 

If you don't like being a demon, imagine as an angel or similar. And for anyone out there that might have been dreaming of a Crescent x reader (like myself), here, for you. I searched for one for so long but could never find one. Being a writer, I decided to take matters into my own hands.
Once again a reminder, requests of (pretty much) any kind are open. Also, I'm working on another chapter of the otp challenge, patience please, I just haven't found the right motivation.

One last message before letting you read. Please read. I have noticed the progress I have made in writing and I just wanted to thank you all that have been following me on this journey. The last year has been very tough for me, since I had bad stress with school and didn't have much time for barely anything else. Next week, I have only one english exam. So I hope I'll be able to post something next week. And in around a month, I am on summer break which will give me the oppertunity to write much more.

Thank you, dear reader. <3

~

Narrator's POV: 

((quick note, I will adress the demon as ,it' since it's a mythical creature and I'm not sure about my readers' gender, and the text in bold is a little info about Crescent's family in my royalty au. You don't have to read it, but it'll make some things much clearer.))

The young prince of negativity, Crescent was one of the only hunters that went quite deep into the heart of the forest. For decades, there have been sightings of mythical creatures roaming the forests deepest parts, though none were proven to be true. Crescent's father king Nightmare, tries to keep mythical creatures of any kind under protection, knowing they don't mean harm. In fact, he has been the best king the large kingdom has had in centuries. Along with a great queen by his side. 

Nightmare taught his children to respect the beauty of mythical creatures, but to keep their guard up as they saw humans and monsters as enemies, from being hunted very often. Crescent knew this, but also knew the dangers hiding in the depths of the forest, so he always kept a bow with him, along with multiple knives. As he was the oldest of three children, he was to be the next king. Which led to many princesses coming to visit him and offer to be his wife. Crescent was very good looking, just like both his parents. But up to this day, he has not found the special someone for himself.
But his parents wouldn't force him to do anything he didn't want to. The young prince has always been more of a person to prefer to be alone. Although he did love his family and friends very much. 

His mother's side purely consisted of hunters, including herself, all of which also had respect for mythical creatures of any kind. His uncles Horror and Dust would take him for sparring, hunting and sometimes riding, though his father did that more, very often from a young age. Thus, Crescent is very well orientated in forests of any kind. Unlike many royal families, the Jokus were not spoiled in any way. Even if they're one of the strongest royal families around, none of their children were ever spoiled. Prince Crescent was very well trained, in combat and in manners. Like his father, he was built like a brick. He would hardly lose any fight, unless it was against others of his family members.

At the moment, the prince was lying on a field deep inside the forest. He was admiring the soft shapes of the clouds against the colorful evening sky. His bow lying beside him, his arms behind his head. The moon on his forehead gave off a soft glow the prince was used to, along with the stripes going down his eyes and to the side of his head.  Crescent was feeling at peace, hearing nothing but the birds sing and the wind softly going through the trees. And the only thing that disturbed the silence for a moment, was somethinng crashing through the trees... wait what.