Lesbian Killermare pt. 2

I'm planning on writing more lesbian Killermare, but I could use bit more support for it so it would really mean a lot to me if you just share with your friends.

What would your opinion be if I made a lesbian Killermare oneshot book? Comment and let me know! 

<3

~

Narrator's POV:

Nightmare looked up at the woman who was standing behind the counter, looking back at her with big eyes. She cleared her throat. "I-I'd like that... thanks...", she replied nervously to the other's offer. Killer giggled happily "Cool, at least we won't be alone am I right?" Nightmare was stunned. She was just so.. "beautiful...", she slowly said. Killer tilted her head in confusion. "Your eyes... they're beautiful...", Nightmare elaborated as Killer sunk into her own chair. She seemed very surprised. "You.. really think so?", "Anybody who doesn't is more crazy than the guy who invented homework." Killer chuckled at that.
"Thanks... I needed that. I really hate my eyes to be honest.", the smaller explained. Nightmare moved the hair that was covering her right eye to the side, to reveal it was quite similar to Killer's; Her sclera was completely black, her iris purple. Killer looked... quite amazed, to say the least.

~

The two of them got along very good, for the next few hours they kept talking and laughing together, occasionally Killer had to stand up and serve a customer. At around 6pm, Killer closed the cafe up and Nightmare waited for her at the front entrance.
Killer came over to her, now wearing her black turtleneck and a pair of grey jeans but to Nightmare's surprise, no jacket. "Where's your jacket?", "Ah- I left it at home because I was in a rush, heh-" Killer said in a casual tone but she was obviously freezing. It was also snowing very softly which didn't make it better. Nightmare opened her jacket. "Cmere dumbass, you'll freeze." Hearing the determination in Nightmare's voice, Killer didn't argue and just came closer to the taller. Nightmare wrapped her in one side of her jacket and wrapped an arm around Killer's waist. The smaller girl was surprised how warm the other was.
„Owaa... you're so warm!", „heh, thanks, love."

~

Killer brought away Nightmare's jacket and went back into the living room, where the woman was sat on the couch. Killer sat beside her and nuzzled into her side. „Heh, heya sweetheart.", „yello.." Nightmare wrapped her arms around Killer and pulled her closer. „Still wanna watch a movie?", „Only if you want?" The black haired woman leaned back. „Do you?", „Meh, I'll take the ice cream but only if you want to watch it" Nightmare chuckled deeply. ‚My god, WHY IS SHE SO SEXY-?' Killer started shaking softly, flustered and nervous. „You alright there, Killer?", „Y-Yeah just- nervous- for some reason??"
With that, she pulled Killer closer again and her face into her chest. Killer gasped dramatically: „I'm in gay heaven...." Nightmare laughed a bit and stroked the back of her head. „Yeah, yeah. Gay bitchass. Comfy?", „Verryyyyy~"
She peeks up at the other. „Am I making you uncomfortable though-?", „nah, relax, it's okay." Killer kept her head in Nightmare's chest. Nightmare really didn't mind and continued to stroke Killer's head. ‚Fuck... I'm in love.... How couldn't I, she's so perfect...' „Should I get the ice cream?", „If you're so comfortable right now, you don't have to, stay" Killer celebrated internally and nuzzled more into Nightmare. „You have big boobs. uwu", „I'm sure it'd be better if I took my shirt off for you~" 

Killer went silent and deep blush dusted her cheeks. 'MMMM gay gay homosexual gay lesbian' "I-I-I-I mean if you offer it already-??", "ooo~ Is that a yes?~" Killer's blush got deeper. "Yes.." Nightmare wasn't joking, she took off her shirt, screwed it up and threw it onto the floor. Killer's face remained in her chest, burning hot. 

Something was heard from Killer, very quiet and muffled though. "What was that?", "NoThinG-" Nightmare shrugged and kept holding her like that, happy she got to spend some time with somebody so loveable for once. And Killer totally wasn't having naughty thoughts, nahhh- "Wanna just watch that movie so we do something?", "I'd like to do something else moreee... but sure-" Nightmare got suspicious. "Ahem. What would you rather do?", "N o ." Nightmare sat up a little again "I thinnnkkk I might know", she said slowly. Killer looked up at her again. ,Eat you out until you pass out?' "Hmm... would you rather hook up?~", Nightmare asked with a sexy wink.

  ,fucking mindreader-' 

~

LMAOOO everybody will hate me but let's leave it here uwu

I know, I'm the best.