~The best accident ever~ (Killermare)

This contains:

NO lemon, Killermare (Killer x Nightmare) and C U T E N E S S. (A little swearing aswell)

IMPORTANT: REQUESTS ARE OPEN! And i mean litteraly, i will try to do any ship you request, exept if i really don't like it, and if requested, i can do "x Reader"s aswell ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please... a soft, trembling voice says. Stop it, please. I turn around, panicking, trying to find out where that voice came from. It was awfully familiar.Everything seemed gooey, dark... c o l d. But not the kind of winter cold. The kind of cold, when you know somebody is watching you. Nightmare... i hear the voice once again. 

Nightmare's POV:  (always was, just didn't mention it, don't ask)

I spin around, trying to find out who called for me, and from where. Tears started forming in my eyes. I felt so helpless... Once again. 

Please... help me . . . 

The voice started getting louder or closer? "Where are you?... WHO are you?", i try calling.

I turn around one more time, seeing somebody in the distance. A pale figure, most likely a skeleton. I start getting closer to them, even though i did not move my legs. As the figure gets more visible, i also recognise who it is. It was Killer. But not the Killer i know. I feel my tentacles dissapear, my legs weaker than ever. I step closer to her (EXPLAINATION AT THE END) and rest my hand on her bony cheak. The right side of her skull was covered in Black goo. Similar as... mine.

The moment i thought that, without a warning it pulled me back. Just as i got to her, It was pulling me back. No... No, no, no! i can't just leave her like that! Tears starting to stream down my face, i try fighting against the pull. Killer tries to get closer to me but Black goo goes around her and pulls her back. Nightmare... i hear. Nightmare. It repeated over and over, as my sight got brighter and the calling of my name louder.

Killer's POV:

Everybody else left. Dust went to hang out with Horror at Horrortale, Cross went to visit Dream and Error was at the Anti-Void, doing whatever. Of course, Horror and Dust asked me if i wanted to go, but i didn't feel like it. Some people say, i am an Introvert. Which i probably am. I sighed. Does Nightmare maybe want to watch some Netflix?                                                                                          I walk upstairs to ask Nightmare. He said a while ago to not disturb him, because he needed a Nap. Still, i'm bored. I knock. No response. Of course if he's napping. I open the Door and look to his bed. The only thing i see, is a little, shaky hill, on his bed formed by a Blanket. Oh no... I pull the Blanket off, to reveal a Black, gooey Octopus. A crying Octopus. "Hey...", i whisper, "Nightmare..." No response. "Nightmare!", i grab him by the shoulder and try getting him awake. He still refuses to wake up. "Oh god damn it, NIGHTMARE!", i yell one more time. Finally, he jumps up, breathing heavily.Though, after a few moments, not beathing at all. I sit in front of Nightmare trying to calm him down. "Hey. Hey, hey, hey, Night, look at me. Focus on my Soul." He stares straight into my soul, almost like i could feel it. After a while, his breathing was pretty normal again, and he looked at me. "Um, Kills?", "Yeah?", i respong with a shining smile. " This is a little, um, awkward?", he said, his cheaks a little cyan. Huh? That's the moment i realized, how awkward the position was that we were in. I shriek, and jump or... fall of the bed. I hear Nightmare chuckling a little bit and i joined him.