Lesbian Killermare x Cafe AU

Recently I've gotten REALLY into lesbo Killermare so I'm gonna writ because I can. This is quite inspired from an rp I did with somebody once sooo- shoutout to you Lav if you're reading this.  Also, I made them humans in this story, I just really felt like it- 

(This can also be considered a very, very late valentine's special, but WHATEVER-)

~

Narrator's POV:

Killer, a beautiful 23 year old girl with ash brown hair, mostly tied into a neat ponytail, was cleaning a few cups from customers bringing them back to her counter, where she served others. She had owned that cafe for quite a while. 
Today was an especially slow day. After she cleaned the cups, she sat onto a small chair behind the counter and put her chin down. Something small touched her leg and she looked down, to see a small, light brown and white bunny. The girl chuckled and picked up the bunny into her lap. "Hey Vinny... How's my favorite girl holding up?", the bunny twitched it's nose a bit in response happily.

Killer would always let her bunny Vinny roam around freely behind her counter, so it wouldn't disturb any customers but Vinny didn't mind, the small space was more than enough for the small bunny. Vinny wiggled off Killer's lap and hoppled away, leaving Killer alone again with her thoughts. She looked over at a single college student that came often to study and wandered off in her thoughts.

"Heya-?", a deeper, female voice was heard and made Killer jump. There stood a woman, maybe half a head taller than her, a thick winter jacket covering her slim, fit body. Mid-legth, black hair was covered in light snow. A few cyan parts were seen through the bright white. Overall, she was gorgeous. ,God damn, what is she, a model-?' "Sorry madam, I didn't see you there", Killer chuckled and stood up. The woman smiled lightly but pretty tiredly: "No worries. May I have a medium black coffee please?" Killer frowned very lightly. "Just that?", "Yep, heh."
Killer shrugged and took a cup from beside her. "What's your name, sweetheart?", "Nightmare. And I'm pretty sure I'm a little older than you" Killer gasped dramaticly in a joking matter. "How come, maybe I'm 30-something for all you know!", "What, you wanna tell me you're 25 or older with that babyface?" Killer stopped dead in her tracks. "...I'm spelling your name wrong on purpose for that." 

Nightmare laughed a bit. "May I sit with you here?", "Of course!" Killer said from a few steps further away. She looked at the plain, black coffe with ,Nitemare <3' spelled on it. She took a little bit of cinnamon and added just a tiny bit of it. ,Better than plain coffeh' She thought and gave Nightmare her coffee. She thanked the smaller woman. 
"what are you doing here today though?", "Hm? What are you on about?" Nightmare stared at the name on her coffee "Don't you have a valentine to spend the day with?", Nightmare asked in a calming tone. "No, not really. The last couple of boys I've dated all cheated on me sooo I'm over with men", "I can't quite catch along-" Killer chuckled "The last one was a week ago." 

Nightmare nodded and sipped the coffee a little.

Nightmare's POV:

I must say, I don't know what the girl put in the coffee but it's good as hell. Just slightly spicy? But goddamn, she dooesn't have a valentine either? How? She's gorgeous! And not to mention an angel of a person. Worst thing she could be is a serial killer but I am too so eh.
"And you? How do you not have a valentine-" she asks, stretching her body up, so I can have a good glance at her. Yes, I did blush. Everybody would with seeing a body like that. Built like an hourglass! Tiny waist, wide hips and- yeah, we all know.
I shook the thought off. "Nah, I just never really thought much of it... but I must say, I do feel a bit alone every time I pass a couple giggling and kissing like that..", I explain, looking back at my wrongly spelled name.

The girl reacher for my hand and gently took it. "If you don't have anything to do, maybe wanna come over ot mine later? I was gonna just eat ice cream, watch disney movies while crying in single so meh- wanna do that together?" 

...Ah fuck, I'm in love again.

~

MUAHAHAAHHA CLIFFHANGER BISHES >:)

even though I might publish part 2 this evening too already-  m e h