Acknowledgements and credits

I just wanted to say Thankyou for the people that believed in me and supported me throughout this journey. I would also like to give credits to My friend Lily who helped with some ideas and concepts throughout the book. I hope you enjoy the book just as much as I do. I would really appreciate if you share this book with your friends as it supports me. Without further or do I present you Tragically mine!

Tik Tok: tragically.mine

Blurb:

Have you ever been so close to the face of death? Well strap in. This is a cheesy Rom com of a young lady working in a prestigious hospital on a scholarship in America. Finishing the last of her internship ship she is assigned with a very important patient according to the hospital director.
She finds herself drawn to him more and more, they face a lot of problems together but with each issue they face they just fall in love harder. At first she saw nothing more than what she read about him in the media, but oh god he is so much better in real life. Their love life is put on display for the whole world to see and it doesn't seem like life could get any better.
Life didn't get better but it sure got worse. She's left in pieces when the moment happened, nothing could ever prepare her but then again who is ever prepared when it happens?