Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

When amanda heard a knock on her door, it brought her different emotions. Happiness, because she was glad to see her visitor. Relief becase her visitor was well even with the CHECKCHAOS that had happened the day before. And uncertainty because even if she cared for her visitor, her heart belonged to someone else.

"hi," Elijah said with a small smile.

"hi," she replied, opening the door wider for him to come in.

Eliijah walkd into amanda's apartment, shrugging off his coat. "elena told me you left early today."

"yes." Amanda nodded. "I am preparing my case against victor."
"he is in the hospital, amanda." Elijah said.

Amanda shrugged. It seemed insensitive but she had a plan. One she wished to discuss with Elijah. Ralph already believed it is a good idea. "I lose ian bushwick, I cannot lose the governor." She said, walking back to her mini office in her apartment. Elijah followed her without saying anything.

"and I think since we have the names of apexian members we should expose them...maybe victor will want to help...I mean they almost killed him."

Eliijah sighed, walking toward her. "that would be betraying jean-luc."

"what do you care about jean-luc. We don't even like him...we-we don't even trust him. apexian is not even free of sin....and he is part of it."
"I seem to remember him wanting to do good, and that was the whole point of working with him. have you thought maybe he too has been killed....he has never been this silent."

Amanda narrowed her eyes at Elijah, "are you supporting him?"

Elijah blew out a gush of air and then raise his hands in surrender. "no. I am honestly trying to get you to not talk about these people....or the governor. I just want us to spend time together with all of these baggage even if it is for just one hour....i beg you."

"you are right. I am sorry." She said, sauntering toward him in a sexy manner. Amanda wrapped her hands around elijah's neck and then she kissed him. "mmhmm," Elijah sighed, deepening their kiss. "now tell me you cooked something because I am starving."

Amanda scrunched up her nose in a funny way and scractched her head. "you didn't?"

"I did order Chinese."

Elijah frowned, leeting out a frustrated groan.

"in my defense I didn't know you were coming." She said with a small giggle. "so...chinese? Or...I don't mind ordering pizza." She walked out of the office, heading to the living room. plopping down on the couch, Elijah mimicked her actions. "how are you?" he asked, lifting her legs and placing it on his thighs. He began to carress her leg and amanda feel her body relax under his touch. "that feels good." She said instead, closing her eyes. "thank you," she whispered.

"sure."

"so Chinese or pizza?" amanda asked with her eyes closed.

"let's just stick with Chinese," he said, caressing her feet in a soothing manner. He traced invisble circles on her legs and soon amanda began to squirm. "that is ticklish." She giggled.

Elijah drag his fingers lazily to her thighs. Amanda was wearing a boy short and tanktop, so it gave him easy access to her skin. He massaged her thighs, gently squeezing. "you are so beautiful," he murmurs. Amanda popped open one eye to look at him. his lips was parted slightly and he was staring at her intently. Unable to hold himself, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers. "umm," a small sigh escaped amanda's lips as she kissed him back. She plunge her tongue into his mouth and Elijah sucks it in, lapping at her saliva. He, too, explored her mouth with his tongue and then he pulled away to take a quick breath. Elijah trailed wet kisses on amanda's neck causing her to moan. His hand, having a mind of their own cover her breast through her tank top. Amanda wrapped her legs aroun him, entagling her finger into his brown bronze curls. Elijah kissed a trail from amanda's neck to her chest and then settled on her breast.  He grabbed the edge of her tanktop and took it off, leaving her in her red lace bra. Mmm, this reminds me of the first time...what the fuck amanda!