Shiori: Fixing Her Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Come on, Shiori, you want this, right? You need to tell me when you need air, right? Darling, tell me when you need air. Hey, Shiori, please tell me when you need air. Squeeze my arm if you need air!!!" She yelled

I went to squeeze her arm, but she removed one hand, grabbed my scissors off my nightstand, and stabbed them into my hand, pinning it there. "Sh-it!" I groaned and gagged in agony.

"Poor Shiori, you're hurt? You should have just squeezed my arm, and I would stop, so again, I will reiterate, tell me when you need air." She said

"Mu-Mei-Sen-Pai," I said, gagging. My words were choppy and quiet.

"Shiori!!!" She yelled before slapping me as hard as she could. My head turned, giving me a chance to breathe. I gasped for air, but when I looked back into her eyes, I could tell she was mad.

"Sorry..." I whimpered

She began to strangle me again with her free hand. She squeezed my nose, making it so I couldn't breathe out my nose either. I began to desperately kick my legs, trying to break free to no avail. Finally, I managed to lift my other arm and squeeze her arm. "Oh, you need to breathe?"

She let go of my neck and kissed me gently. "Good girl," she said in a sexy and comforting tone.

"Thank you!!!" I said it as if she had conditioned me to be happy when hearing that work.

She giggled to herself and pulled out her phone. "Fauna showed me a video of her walking Kronii like a dog. Do you have a leash?" She asked her.

Fauna-senpai and Kronii-senpai did something like that. I guess I'll do it for Mumei-senpai, and I do have a leash.

I handed my leash to her, and Mumei-senpai hooked it onto me, yanking me off the bed with it.

"Walk...." She said with a cold, demanding tone that I was forced to oblige, not that I didn't want to do this.

"Good girl, now sit!" She said

I did as I was told, instantly getting a smile from her. "You want to be my plaything?" Mumei-senpai questioned

"Yes, I want you to hit me. Treat me like an insignificant creature. I want to be thrown around like an object. I want to be your object. I love you, Mumei-senpai!" I yelled

"One, call me either Mumei without the senpai honorific or master, and two, do you love Ame, Nerissa, or me more?" I asked

"I-uhhh..."

Mumei yanked the leash towards her and stomped on my head, slamming it into the floor. "What was that!?" She yelled

"You master, I love you!" I cried out. I noticed the discomfort in her eyes and changed my words, "I love you, Mumei." I corrected

Even though she decided to absolutely destroy me, I can tell she hasn't really gotten used to domming anyone yet. I wonder if she has ever done that before. Even after knowing I'm willing to just be used for her satisfaction, she isn't still uncomfortable with this.

She reached down to my legs, and I immediately crossed them. "Open up." She told me as she spread my legs.

I sat there in anticipation, waiting for her to have my way with me, but she didn't do it. "What?" I questioned

"Shiori, you really expected me to play with you?" She laughed

"I-you tease!!!" I yelled

As I said, I suddenly felt a buzzing, thrumming, tickling sensation, and my body began to shudder. She began to flaunt a remote in front of me.

"You're right, I am a tease," she said as she pressed a button, making the feeling rise more and more.

"Hold-Hold it!" I whined

"Hold the remote?" She questioned me. She tossed it across the room. I was about to scurry after it, but my legs began to feel weak. She wrapped the leash around the bed post, and then she found my handcuffs connecting it to my non-injured arm and the bed, so I couldn't move.

"Mumei!!!" I squealed

She walked over to the remote and turned it up more and more. "Mu-Ahn," I moaned.

"What was that?" She questioned

She left the room for a minute and came back with a first aid kit, beginning to tend to my arm, ignoring the mess that I was in until she was done.

"I think I'm going to see Biboo next..." She said to me that she stared deep into my eyes.

"Ahh-don't leave me like this-Myn!"

"Finish your sentences like a good girl." She said

"Mnn... I-I-Ahn-I can't!"

"Shiori, are you an exhibitionist? Do you not want me to go because you don't want me to leave you like this or because you want me to see you as a broken shell of a human? Do you want me to see your sanity break?"

"I-Haah... Uugh... Aaah..."

"Shiori, those aren't words!" She yelled

"I like to be watched!!!" I screamed

"Pfft!" She began to laugh.

"Mumeiiiiiiiii!" I squealed, and I began to fall over, but I couldn't since the handcuff stopped me.

"Sorry, Shiori, I do like to watch but, I really have to leave!" Mumei told me as she pulled her teleporter out.

"Hold it, turn this-turn this thing off!!" I said to her

She shook her head.

"I need to go. I have broken you, and plus, I have put the handcuff key somewhere where you can reach it so you can unlock yourself and then get the remote and turn it off, or better yet, you can just take it out." She claimed

I realized the whole time she went easy on me; she could have locked both my hands up but only did one.

"Hey, get back here!!!" I yelled

"I can't hear you!" She said this as she ran away with her clothes in hand.

I want to be properly tied up and destroyed... Well, I'll make sure she does it properly next time.