Chapter 11: July 13th, 2015

It's been very tense these past few days. Lance has slept on the couch ever since the big blow up. Everything in me wants to tell him all that Kerry has done. She aborted his baby without consulting him. Yes, I know that is up to the woman but when you're MARRIED that decision should be made as a couple, a team. I've barely spoken two words to Kerry and she hasn't even bothered to apologize. I really wish Lance would divorce her bitter ass. As soon as I turn 18 I'm going to college far away. Start my own life.

9:30am

"Kam and Heaven come here please?" Lance called from the living room. He had a concerned look on his face. I wasn't sure what he was going to say. We sat down across from him and looked him directly in his eyes. "We're going to take a break from each other" he said. My jaw dropped. "Like a break break where you and Heaven go your separate ways and I'm left here with her?" I asked. He slowly nodded his head. "Oh hell nah. I refuse to live with someone who doesn't love me or want me here. She doesn't even like kids or want them." I went on tears forming in my eyes. Lance grabbed my hand. "It's going to be alright." I jerked away, anger filling my heart. "No it won't. I'll just run away to live with Lani" I yelled. "I can't live with her." She began to laugh. That condescending laugh that irked my nerves. "What's so funny?" I asked. She stood up and said "do you really think that lil dyke loves you? You really think she cares? All she wants is to have sex with you and have her cake and eat it too. You kids are so dumb. Can only see the now." I slapped her so hard. That was the last time she would disrespect me. "At least I know what love is. You don't. You couldn't even love your unborn child. So selfish and stuck in your own ways you rather abort them and live your lavish life huh?"

Lance's face turned from sadness to anger. "You aborted my child?" He asked. She chuckled and answered "it wasn't your child Lance. Can't you see, I was messing around with a man just as rich as you. He was there for me when you weren't. Only reason I aborted the baby was because he wasn't ready to be a dad." He began to cry. That was the first time I'd seen him cry. "You're selfish as hell and not worth being married to. I want a divorce. We're leaving today. You can have the house. I'm taking Kam with me too!" Kerry didn't even seem bothered. "Go ahead take her. I never wanted this responsibility in the first place. Leave it to my mom to get hit by a drunk driver and die." She said that like it was her fault. As if she wanted to be hit and killed. That was it, I'd had enough. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. Before Heaven or Lance could comprehend what I was doing, I stabbed Kerry. Right in the leg. I kept slicing until she felt the pain I've felt for the past two months. I didn't want her to die, just suffer. Heaven grabbed me and rushed me out the house. "Get your ass to my car. You cannot be here when the ambulance and police come." She was right. I'd definitely be charged with assault at the least. They might even try to charge me with attempted murder. We got in her car and drove off. To where I had no idea.

=====================================

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote, comment or leave any suggestions. Just keep it positive & respectful. Also check out my other stories as well.

Thanks ❤️