Chapter 2: June 2nd 2015

"Kameron get up. You will not sleep your whole summer away." I rolled over and looked at the clock, 6:30am. This bitch has lost her entire mind. "Girl if you don't get the hell on somewhere. It's too early for this shit" I said covering my face with the pillow. Kerry didn't like that at all. "Get out the fuckin bed, NOW!" She yelled. I swear I couldn't stand her ass. We never got along. I'm not sure why my mom didn't abort her ass or maybe she should've swallowed. My mom was 18 when she had Kerry. Young and full of life and that bitch had to be selfish and be the one to make it to the egg.

I rolled my eyes at her and got up out the bed. "I should slap you for waking me up this early on summer break." Kerry chuckled and walked out the room. As soon as she left the house I snuggled back under my covers and went back to sleep. Her obnoxious ass had me fucked up. I don't know who wakes up at 6:30 in the morning when they don't have a job to go to but it sure wasn't me, Kameron Patterson.

11:30am

I was finally awake again and this time by choice. I had showered and was craving some pancakes. Kerry was just going to be mad because I was not waiting for her to stop by on her lunch at 1:30. "Heaven you want some pancakes?" I yelled into the living room. "Sure. I could eat" she said giggling. I made us three each and we dug in. In the middle of a bite she looks up and says "my boy toy is coming over in like ten minutes. Hope you don't mind" she said looking nervous. "Boy toy?" I questioned. She finished chewing her food then enlightened me a little. "Yea boy toy. We're not officially dating or anything but I keep him around" she said smiling. Just then the doorbell rang and I assumed it was him. So did she because she ran to the door only to find Lani standing there with the biggest smile on her face. "Kam your friend is here." I looked up and gave her a head nod. She rolled her eyes and went to the living room where I followed behind her.

Five minutes later and Heaven's "boy toy" was here. They wasted no time. Went straight to her room and closed the door. Lani and I were cuddled up on the couch watching Netflix off the playstation 4. All of a sudden we hear moans and screams. "Guess boy toy is putting it down" I said jokingly. It didn't bother me. Sex is natural and as long as she was being safe I didn't care.

12:30 pm

About an hour into the movie my phone rang. Kerry's number flashed across the screen. I rolled my eyes so hard then answered. "Hello?" I said. She went on and on about some irrelevant shit then right before she hung up she said "I'll be home in ten minutes to cook you guys some lunch." I became so wide eyed like I'd seen a ghost. "Aite Kerry cool" i said hanging up the phone. I quickly got up from the couch and ran to Heaven's room, opened the door and saw them all into their fuck. He didn't even stop he just kept going. Her hands were gripping the sheets and her back was arched. I brought myself back to reality and focused on the task at hand, getting this nigga up out the house. "Um I know y'all fuckin and shit but I just got off the phone with my sister and she's on the way. So my dude hurry up, bust your nut and leave." I closed the door and walked Lani to the car. She looked so good today with her grey joggers and black tank top on. I gave her a passionate kiss and watched her drive off. Heaven's fuck buddy was right behind her two minutes later. When we got back in the house I burst out laughing. "It was that good huh?" I asked. She became a little shy but still responded to my question. "I mean shit I was horny so I called him over. Masturbating gets old quick" she said frowning. I agreed then asked another question. "What's so special about guys? Like have you always liked penis?" She smiled a little and said "I love dick. I couldn't give it up for the world, and his dick I love the most." I was actually in shock. She seemed so reserved and laid back. "So since we're asking questions can I ask you one?" I already knew what was coming. She probably wanted to know why I gave her a heads up. "So what's going on with you and your friend? I see the way she looks at you and the way you look at her. Yall aren't just friends are you?" Ok maybe I didn't know what she was going to say. I was lost for words.

=====================================

Ok so how was the first two chapters? Did you like it? How do you like the characters so far? Please leave comments and suggestions. Also vote for the chapters if I'm off to a good start.