Chapter 4: June 3rd 2015

My sister didn't even bother to wake me up this morning. She left a note on the refrigerator letting us know what time she would be by to bring us lunch. It is now 12pm and I had an hour to get showered and dressed before she came home. Heaven was already in the living room watching Fresh Prince. She looked over her shoulder and said "good morning sleepy head. Alex asked if we wanted to meet them at the park today at 2." I wonder what her true intentions with Alex were. "Yea that's cool" I answered going to my room and turning the shower on. I made it quick, about ten minutes. Once I was done cleaning my body I wrapped myself up in a towel and picked through my clothes. I was pretty tired. It was a sweatpants and tank top type of day. I pulled my hair back into a bun and went to the living room to wait for Kerry.

1:30pm

"Hey guys I picked up some subs for your lunch." She sat them on the counter and told us she had to go. I don't see how she lived such a fast paced life. Lance is an actor and he's away on set for a movie he's in. He's been gone for about a week now. He left right after the funeral. I did appreciate him leaving a day late to support both my sister and me. He's a cool guy.

We both ate then Heaven went to get ready. I was dressed in what I was going to wear. Guess she wanted to make another good impression because she had on some booty shorts, a crop top to show off her flat stomach and her hair was down, curly like yesterday.

We hopped in the car and drove to the park. Lani was there but Alex hadn't made it yet. I got out and gave Lani a hug and kiss. "Where's Alex?" Heaven asked. Lani pointed "pulling up now." This fool done gone and bought herself an all black charger. Guess the rap business is treating her well. 17 years old and has more money than most 40 year olds. "Mmm" heaven said approaching her car. Alex stepped out looking fresh as always. I shook my head. "Babe Heaven is determined to get a piece of Alex" I said sitting on her lap. "That's funny. So is Alex." Heaven got in her car and they did whatever they did. Lani and I took a walk around the track and talked. I've missed her company. Things are slowly getting back to how they were. I was so in love and she was too. She's my forever thang!

2:30pm

We walked for about an hour then headed to Lani's house. I haven't seen her mom since the funeral and I'm sure she's been asking about me. Alex and Heaven rode in her car together. They showed up ten minutes after we did. There's no telling what they got into.

"Ma we're home!" Lani screamed. "Who is we babygirl?" She walked around the corner and lit up when she saw me standing there. "Aww Kameron! Come here baby give me a hug" she said opening her arms. We embraced and her hug was so warm, just what I needed. We caught up and she fed us. Alex and Lani were in her room playing the playstation 4 while Heaven and I talked to Lani's mom.

After getting lost in conversation for about two hours it was now close to 5 o'clock. She had to get ready for work so heaven and I joined Lani and Alex upstairs. I hadn't planned on doing any extra curricular activities but Alex and Heaven did. They wandered off to the guest room and all we heard were moans and banging. "How come she's always getting laid and I can't even get so much as head?" Lani asked. I laughed. She always wanted head. I smiled, straddled her lap and began to kiss her neck. Her hands were exploring my body. I couldn't help but get turned on. One thing led to another and Lani had a fist full of my hair moaning my name.

When we first dated I didn't know anything about sex. I didn't even know how to kiss or cuddle. Lani was patient though and waited until I was ready. The first time we did more than kiss was a year ago on my 15th birthday. I lost my virginity to Lani, the love of my life. I kind of felt like I was kind of young, but also knew kids who lost theirs at 13 so I didn't feel so bad afterwards.

6:45pm

That was the best hour and a half of my life. We took a shower and got dressed. Alex and Heaven were still in the room, but the banging and moaning had stopped about 30 minutes ago. When we opened the door they were cuddled up on the floor sleep. Heaven was completely naked and Alex had on her sports bra and boxers with her strap on over them. "Must of been some good sex" Lani said laughing.

"Yo Heaven, Alex get yall asses up. It's almost 7:15 now. I nudged Heaven and she jumped. She covered herself up, embarrassed because Lani was there. I nodded and she left. Heaven washed up then got dressed. We were on our way back home. I could see Heaven smiling hard as hell out the corner of my eye. "Was it good?" I asked, already knowing the answer to that. "Yes!" Was all she said. I laughed. "Yea I already knew the answer. You moan loud as hell girl." Her cheeks flushed. "It's all good though. I was busy myself" I said grinning. Heaven cut her eyes at me switching back and forth between me and the road. "You got you some?" She asked. "Yea I did. Lani took care of me" I said. "Bout time. When was the last time yall had sex?" She asked boldly. I had to think about it. It's been that long. "Um like three months ago." Her eyes got big, she slammed on the breaks and screamed "three whole months? Girl I would've died." I shook my head. I never wanted my relationships to be based off of sex. "How old were you when you lost your viginity?" She paused for a minute and said "I was thirteen and he was fifteen. My first boyfriend. I was curious but scared at the same time. He was decent. It wasn't what I thought it would be. After he got it he wanted more. I couldn't handle that so we broke up."

We pulled up in the driveway and it was now 7:50. Ten minutes before we were supposed to be home for dinner. Today was a great day. Starting to feel like Lani, Alex and Heaven were all the friends I needed.

=====================================

How was chapter 3 & 4? Do you think Alex and Heaven will become more than just friends with benefits? Vote & comment. I'd appreciate it. Any feedback or suggestions are also appreciated too.