Chapter 3: June 2nd 2015

I just stared at her. Man she was bold. I mean no one other than my mom had the nerve to ask me that. Oh how I missed her. My face drooped and a frown appeared. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit a nerve" Heaven said sounding apologetic. I got myself together before the tears began to fall. "No it's not you. I was thinking about my mom" I said with pain and hurt in my voice. She walked towards me and gave me a hug. I wasn't expecting that but I hugged her back. I mean it was a nice gesture.

I cleared my throat contemplating on how I wanted to explain to her that Lani is my girlfriend. "Um nah we're just best friends" I told her. It wasn't a complete lie though. She gave me the eye like she didn't believe me but she didn't ask anymore questions. I sighed a heavy breath of relief.

1:45 pm

It was now lunch time and Kerry was late. "Man where the fuck is my sister I huffed. I'm getting hungry again." And like magic she appeared. "Stop cussing so much Kameron. You're a lady. Ladies don't use profanity as much as you do." How does she bark orders as soon as she walks through the door? I rolled my eyes and sat beside Heaven on the couch.

NEW MESSAGE: Lani 😍👭💞

Flashed on my screen. I slid it over and put my password in. Heaven was all into her phone as well. The message was too cute. It read: Baby I miss you so much. We used to spend so much time together. I miss your lips, the way you played in my hair and held me until I fell asleep. I want that old thing back.

I was cheesing hard as hell. "What you smiling at?" Heaven asked. I was too caught up in texting Lani back that I totally ignored her. I caught her trying to sneak a peek at my phone but my brightness was turned all the way down.

"Come get your food girls" my sister said. Even though she was an ass and treated us like kids she at least made sure we didn't go hungry. As we sat in the kitchen eating Kerry grabbed her stuff and prepared to go back to work. "I know you're probably tired of sitting in the house all day while we're at work." Both of us nodded our heads so hard & fast. She laughed and for the first time since I moved in I saw her smile. "I'm giving you permission to hang out with your friends during the day, but please be back home by 8 for dinner." We agreed, quickly finished our food and went to get dressed. "To the mall we go" Heaven screamed so I could hear her from my room.

I put something simple on. A sundress that stopped just above my feet and some black open toed sandals. I put my hair in a high but and put on light makeup. I finished way before Heaven. When she was finally done she came out with her purse and keys. "Ready?" She asked. I turned around to see her dressed in a short dress that stopped mid thigh. Her hair was curled to perfection and her makeup looked so good. She had on a push up bra to expose her B cup breasts. "Are you sure we're going to the mall?" I asked confused. She laughed and answered yes. We locked the house up and headed to her car. I didn't have my license yet so she had to drive.

Ten minutes later we pulled into the parking deck of the mall. Luckily we found a spot on the first floor. I didn't have any money so I wasn't sure how I was going to buy anything. We walked in and heads turned, mostly for Heaven but a few for me too. It was nice to know I still got it but the only attention I need is from Lani.

NEW MESSAGE: Lani 😍👭💞

I checked my phone and a message from Lani lit up my screen. I smiled instantly. She wanted to know what I was doing. I told her I was at the mall. She said she was on her way with her best friend Alex. I became excited. I couldn't wait to see my baby.

Twenty minutes later my phone rang. It was Lani calling. "Hello?" I asked through a smile. "Where are you? We're here." I told her we were at the food court by Chick Fil a. Minutes later they appeared. I ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug and kiss. Her lips felt so good oh my gosh. She gripped my waist and pulled me closer. "I've missed you this past week" she whispered in my ear. I kissed her lips one last time before pulling back and looking at Alex. "Heyy Alex! Haven't seen you in a while" I said to her. She smiled and held her arms out for a hug. I accepted and we embraced. She was the coolest person I knew other than my girlfriend. She had my back in school when I was being bullied and she was the one who made everything better by telling jokes and being silly. She was like my best friend too. Lani and Alex were all I needed aside from my mom, but now that she's gone I need them more than ever.

I heard Heaven clear her throat. We laughed and I introduced her to Alex first. I could see lust in her eyes. Either she was curious or she thought Alex was a boy. Then I introduced her to Lani. She smiled and said "Best friends huh?" Lani and Alex looked confused, begging to be filled in. Guess it was going to be an insider between us two. "That wasn't completely a lie" I said throwing my arm around her shoulder. "True, so what yall wanna do? Catch a movie?" Heaven asked. "Yea that's cool" the three of us said it unison.

11pm

I sat up in my bed unable to fall asleep. Heaven sat on the bean bag beside my bed and we just talked. "So how long have yall been dating & why didn't you just be straight up with me?" I felt kind of bad. I didn't have to lie to her, but I ain't trust her just yet either. "Two years and because I just moved in here. I don't know you. I ain't know if you would tell my sister" I replied honestly. She accepted that and moved on. Ever since we got back from the mall she's been talking about Alex. "So how old is Alex?" I laughed a bit. "She's 17. Same age as you. This is her last year at the school I go to" I answered. Heaven's eyes almost popped out her head when I said the word she. "That's a girl?" She asked surprised. I nodded "yep! That's kinda like my best friend too. Lani graduated this year so she's two years ahead of me in school. We all met at a basketball game one night. We've been close ever since. Alex was the one who hooked us up" I said smiling. "So if she graduated this year how old is she?" I knew that was coming. "She's 17 too. She was just moved up a grade when she was younger. So basically when we met I was 14 and she was 15, but in the 10th grade. That's the only reason why my mom let us date, because she wasn't real old." Heaven nodded her head to let me know she was intrigued. "Hmm" she said. "What?" She switched positions on the bean bag then asked "so what's being with a girl like?" My guess that she was curious was somewhat accurate, even though she thought Alex was a boy. "Um it's great. Women are softer, more gentle, and know how to hit all your spots." Her eyes lit up. I could tell she was at that age where her hormones were raging. Sex was always on her mind. Me on the other hand could go months without sex, but Lani can't. "Mmm! I like my spots being touched" she said licking her lips. "Can Alex put it down?" She asked. I was seriously shocked that she was asking all these questions. I mean Alex is my best friend but she's a playa so unless all she wants is sex, she'll be disappointed quick. "Uh I guess so. I've heard different stories from different girls." I answered. She was so curious. I decided to text Alex her number. "I gave her your number. She'll text you soon. I'm getting sleepy so I'll talk to you in the morning." She gave me a hug and went to her room. I've grown to like Heaven. She's a cool person to hang around. I cut my light off and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.