Chapter 14*

Everything hurts...? Why does it hurt..?

Through my blurry vision, I see the Star Sanses looking at me weirdly from the corner of my eye sockets.

Why're they looking at me like that?

My mind felt foggy and my vision was spotted. I was trapped in my own mind with most of my 5 senses ripped away from my hands.

Oh yeah. I was hit by an arrow.

Immediately after that thought, pain erupted all throughout my body as I felt my bones shaking from laughing uncontrollably.

I.. It h... It..hu..rts. It hurts..It hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurtsit hurts ithurts ithurtsithurtsITHURTS!!

It was like taking a bath in both boiling hot and freezing cold water and I was stuck in between. The clashing of the two temperatures was splitting me from inside out, suffocating me. The two sides fought, pushing and shoving each other.

My non-existent nerves all over my body writhed in agony as my soul pulsed magic to dispel the outsider. Hot and cold and hot and cold and hot cold! TOO HOT!! TOO COLD!!

Time was nothing to me as I saw my vision go white several times in a row. I was breathing irregularly from being unable to inhale air correctly; I choked on it.

Minutes, hours or however much time it took, the cold side eventually won. The freezing feeling slowly subsided into a cooling sensation as I eventually came back to myself. I shivered.

What happened again? I was very out of it, that I know, but what was I doing...? I was fighting the Stars then what?

I felt numb... but why..? And what am I feeling right now again..? Exhaustion? Yeah I think that's about right.

Every sensation I felt during the torture vanished, leaving only a buzzing impression in reminder of what was there before.

I'm so tired.