Tae: I never thought you will block me.
Koo: Then, what you expect?
Tae: ah. Anyways, I missed you from the morning. I even thought to come to your house.
Koo: What? Don't do such things.
Tae: That's in your hands. If you block me again. I will definitely come.

"Jungkook, did you eat? Are you coming to have dinner?", Jimin asked once he came out of the washroom and saw the boy engrossed in phone. "No. I had. And there. On the table, mom packed some meat to you. Take it along.", Jungkook said looking at Jimin, pointing at the tiffin box. "Wow. Aunty is the best. Then I will come fast.", Jimin said and went out after closing the door behind him. Jungkook's eyes travelled from door back to the phone screen which shows a new message.

Tae: You reached the hostel?
Koo: yes. An hour before
Tae: slept?
Koo: Will I text you if I am sleeping?
Tae: oh.. good point. Jimin?
Koo: went to have dinner
Tae: you didn't went with him
Koo: no, I had from home already
Tae: mm.. did you take a shower?
Koo: yes.
Tae: what's your shower gel smell? Koo: I don't appreciate such personal questions.
Tae: sorry, if I cross the limit
Koo: mmm.
Tae: can you send me a selfie?
Koo: why?
Tae: just to know how you are looking now
Koo: I don't think that's a good idea
Tae: why? Are you in slips?
Koo: don't text me again.
Tae: hey, sorry. I.. I just asked to know. Koo: mmm better
Tae: at least as a profile pic?
Koo: I can't my family will see it.
Tae: Then send me. If you don't trust me. Then send as one time view
Koo: you can take a screenshot
Tae: Jungkook trust me. I won't do such things. Rest assured. Do I look like a pervert?
Koo: not really, but.
Tae: then no need. Leave it. You will see me tomorrow, after that you can decide.
Koo: okay. Go and study then, you have an exam tomorrow. I am going to sleep. Good night.
Tae: night.

Jungkook put the phone on the table and slept on the lower bed. Jimin after dinner, he also went to sleep in the upper one.

On the other hand, Taehyung rolled on the bed looking at the screen again, but immediately kept it aside after locking when he heard a soft knock on the door. "Tae. Did you sleep?", his mom asked. "No, mom. Coming.", he said and opened the door. "Mm. Did you cover the important topics?", she asked caressing his hair, who nodded in return. "Come home early tomorrow, Park's will be here.", she informed and got a nod as a reply. "Good night then.", she said and went to her room. Taehyung signed and closed the door and got on the bed to sleep besides his textbook and reference materials.

~
"We are late by 15 minutes, that Lee will kill us.", Jimin said grabbing Jungkook's hand while running through the corridor, who is busy devouring an egg sandwich. "Sir." Jimin said catching his breath once they reached the doorstep of their classroom. "15 minutes.", Lee said looking at his watch then at the two boys, one standing with a bow and the other chewing something with puffed cheeks. "Sorry sir, we won't repeat it.", Jimin said bowing and pulled Jungkook's hand too to bow who immediately bowed. "Last warning. Get in.", both of them settled in the middle row and attended their all lectures without any fail till the noon. What you can expect from two studious and excellent students.

~
It was lunch break, when they grabbed a burger each and sat on the open corridor dangling their legs off to the ground. "Jungkook, see.. Harry", Jimin said poking his hip side with pen which he is holding. "Where?", Jungkook asked searching everywhere by widening his already round Bambi eyes. "Near to that oak tree", Jimin said pointing towards him. "Wahh, he looks sexy in black. Isn't he?", Jungkook said with an awe looking at his all time crush. "Wipe your mouth. You are drooling.", Jungkook closed his mouth with an eye roll when he heard that comment from Jimin. "Why can't you go and talk to him rather than sitting here and devouring him with your eyes?", Jimin asked. "I am a little shy", Jungkook said looking at his own lap. "I will hit you with this bag. You were not shy when we saw that series '365 days', last week.", Jimin said. "It was just a series and I was with you.", Jungkook said pinching Jimin's cheeks. "Jungkook, see that's Taehyung. Isn't he also hot?", Jimin said snuggling to his arm. "Where?", Jungkook asked looking everywhere ahead of him. "He is coming on our way.", Jimin said looking at the veranda. Jungkook turned to the left side and saw a very handsome man walking towards them with one hand tucked inside pocket and the other hand holding a sunglass. "Is he coming to us?", Jimin asked in confusion. Jungkook was in trance till then. "Jimin. Come let's go.", Jungkook said and grabbed his bag as well as Jimin's hand and jumped off the corridor and ran ahead. Taehyung smiled seeing that and shook his head. "I will hunt you, bunny.", he said and turned on his feet after wearing his sunglasses and walked back.

", he said and turned on his feet after wearing his sunglasses and walked back

...to be continued...

There will be lots of dramas. One is a jerk other naive, I won't call him naive because he knows what he is doing.