Chapter 11

"Jungkook, where were you?", his mom asked him when she saw Jungkook's parking his scooty on the porch. "I.. I told you, I went to buy a case for the tab.", Jungkook shuttered holding his helmet and bag tightly. "Did you get it, then?", she asked taking the helmet from his hand. "No. The one, I liked was out of st..stock.", Jungkook said. "Then why did you take this long? This boy, don't you want to go back to the hostel?", she asked sharing her head. "I.. I lost the track of time.", Jungkook said stepping inside the home with mom. "Mmm, you seemed red, aren't you fine?", his mom asked again. "It's because, I.. we roamed around a bit.", he said touching his face and rubbing it. "Mmm.. go and get ready, you have to leave soon.", she told and jungkook immediately went to his room and closed the door, exhaling the air he was holding. He walked to the mirror and stood in front of it. He touched his face and his lips before licking it. "What was that?", he asked himself. He shook his shoulder and took his towel and dress before walking inside the washroom to take a shower.

On the other hand, Taehyung sat on the car in front of the same cafe, same place from the time Jungkook ride off. He touched his lips again. "You are making it hard for me, Jungkook, day by day.", he said to himself. "May be this.. this will fade away once I got you completely, right? Yes, it has to. Yes.", Taehyung said before attending the phone which was ringing. "Dad.", he said. "Tae, where are you? When will you reach home?", Mr Kim asked. "Ah, dad. I am out with friends. Will be back in two hours dad.", Taehyung said. "Hmm. Come home soon. We need to talk.", his dad said. "Talk? About what?", Taehyung asked after gulping his saliva. "Something. Be home in two hours.", Mr Kim said. Taehyung hummed before disconnecting the call. He looked around to see if someone is stalking him and immediately pulled the car off from the parking and drove to home as fast as he could.

~
Jungkook waved goodbye to his mom and dad who kissed his forehead before settling himself in Jimin's car. Mrs Jeon smiled and tapped Jimin's cheek in fondness before moving back for the boys to drive off to hostel. "Care to explain?", Jimin asked after an hour of silence looking at the brunette sitting next to him while driving. "I.. I went out with Taehyung.", Jungkook said in lower tone. "Date?", Jimin asked blankly. "No. Just a drive.", Jungkook immediately corrected. "Mmm, how was it?", Jimin asked. "Good?", Jungkook answered with a question. Jimin hummed and the rest of the drive went silent till they reached the hostel. "Mm.. Kook, I am no one to judge you or advise you, but remember aunty and uncle, they care you a lot. A lot means a lot. They keep their entire trust in you and give you all the freedom and are also providing you with all comforts and happiness that they could in their limit. So, don't do anything that will make them regret everything in the future.", Jimin said and unlocked the door of the room and both of them got inside. "I.. I am not doing anything wrong, Jimin.", Jungkook said with head hang low. "Not yet.", Jimin said and took his dress and towel and went to bathroom to get changed. Jungkook sat on the bed in silence. Once Jimin came out, Jungkook also took a shower and went to his bed. He closed his eyes thinking about the whole thing and the kiss. The kiss, Jungkook touched his lips again. He checked his phone again for the tenth time to see if Taehyung has texted him but unfortunately no, he hasn't messaged him till they departed. He typed 'hey' on the what's app but decided to not send it. He caressed the screen and took his mom's number to call her and inform her that they reached safely, before going to sleep.

~
Taehyung took a deep breath after stepping down from the car when he reached home. He wiped face with his palm. "Ah, Tae, you are here.", his mom said when she saw him. "Yes. Mm.. dad?", Taehyung asked. "In study. He is really upset after the phone call he got.", she said walking with Taehyung to study. "from whom?", he asked. "Don't know. Come. Let's see.", his mom said. Taehyung knocked the study and heard a faint come in. Both of them went inside the room and saw Mr Kim sitting on the couch with some file and a blank face. "D...dad.", Taehyung's voice broke in between due to nervousness. "Yes. You came? Where were you?", his dad asked looking at Taehyung in a serious tone and closed the file. "I.. I told you I was with friends.", Taehyung said looking at his dad's face. "Wooga?", he asked. Taehyung nodded. Mr Kim hummed before checking him up and down. "Mm. Mr Park called me. They don't want to hold this engagement.", Mr Kim's sentence brought an instant smile on Taehyung's lip. "They want marriage only.", Taehyung froze at the next sentence. "Mm?", he asked in confusion. "Means, they don't want to waste time by holding an engagement, they suggested to hold a splashy and grand marriage function.", Mr Kim informed. "But.. but dad. I told, I don't want to rush into marriage. Please I want time.", Taehyung said. "Isn't one year enough for you?", Mr Kim asked. "One year?", Taehyung asked because as far as he remembered their engagement is fixed next month. "They want Yoona to complete her studies first. That's why they asked for one year. I told them it's fine, after all I think it's better, so that you can concentrate on your things.", Mr Kim said. "Yeah. It's perfect dad. I need time to fully concentrate on my thing. To explore and grasp everything slowly and clearly.", Taehyung said smiling softly by bitting his lower lips. "Mm?", Mr Kim asked. "Company. I meant company matters.", Taehyung said. "Mm. So that's it. If you don't have anything else, mm.. can you work on that file?", Mr Kim asked. "Sure dad.", Taehyung smiled and took a seat beside him with another file and started analysising it.