Chapter 20

The next morning, when Jimin woke up, he saw Jungkook is widely awake in bed. "Hey. Aren't you getting ready? We have to go home.", Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded. "I will get freshed first then.", Jimin went to the washroom. Jungkook rubbed his swollen eyes again and took his phone out. He checked his gallery and took that one photo which he had of Taehyung. He pressed the delete option and looked at the screen again which is showing yes or no. Jungkook caressed the screen a little longer before pressing no. He locked his screen and stood up and walked to the window and stood there looking at the void.

After ten minutes, Jimin stepped out of the washroom. So, Jungkook also went inside and took a quick shower. They both packed their bag before locking the room and exited the hostel. "Did...did he force you yesterday?", Jimin hesitated a bit. Jungkook shook his head. "Mmm. Your neck. Mm this. Cover it. Aunty will ask something.", Jimin handed over him his concealer. Jungkook nodded and applied it. "What happened yesterday, Jungkook? If you are not comfortable with sharing it, then leave it.", Jimin started the car. "No. There is nothing to hide from you, Jimin. It's.", Jungkook narrated everything that happened yesterday including whatever Taehyung said to him. "You should have avoided that situation early itself, Jungkook. You had every chance for that. But mm.. leave it anyways. Nothing bad happened, right? And you.. you are lucky, Jungkook. You should be thankful to him at least once because not every boy will do that. Not everyone will care to explain everything. Also, he could have taken the advantage yesterday. Anyways leave it. It's the end of the story. And don't worry, this numbness will go once you reach home.", Jimin ruffled his hair as he drove with one hand. "I really hope it does", Jungkook looked outside the window.

After two hours of drive, Jimin dropped Jungkook at his home. "You seems tired. How was the fest?", His mom asked ruffling his hair. "A bit. Oh, fest was good, mom. Where is dad?", he asked. "Bank. Today is a working day dear.", she said. "Ah. I forget. Mm. I will take a nap then. I came hostel late night yesterday, that's why.", he said before walking to his room.

Jungkook kept his bag besides his table and took off his sweater before laying on the bed. He took his phone and checked the whatsapp. He reread all the messages between him and Taehyung. He took the photo again and looked at it. Taehyung was like a dream for him. If you ask, does he loves Taehyung? No, not yet. But did he liked him? Yes, he liked Taehyung. Jungkook never was in any relationship before, even though he had lots of fantasies. Because, his introvert self never allowed him to talk or mingle with anyone apart from Jimin. He might look like a bold and sharp funk boy, but he is that shy and cute boy from inside. So, Taehyung's interdiction was a blow for him. Taehyung literally broke that wall Jungkook created for himself and came inside, maybe with just a hello.

But yesterday, Taehyung said goodbye to him, now what? Does he wanted that goodbye? Jungkook stood up from the bed and walked to the mirror, he checked himself, he caressed his piecered lips, then tattooed arms. Do people have such an impression about him? Is it because he never talked to anyone? Or his badboy look? Jungkook pressed his lips thin, before walking to the bed again.

What was he going to do, yesterday? Was.. was he really going to take his relationship with Taehyung to next level? Talking about relationships, are they in any relationship? No, neither of them confessed anything. And for Jungkook, he doesn't know any single thing about Taehyung. Do you really think that after sleeping with him, you can fall in love eventually? Wow, Jungkook, that's not how love works. He is not that Mr Grey from your fantasies.

For Taehyung, didn't he say, it was just a physical attraction towards a hot and sexy boy and for Jungkook, it was his desperation to fall in love eventually to a handsome and hot man. His eagerness to experience that first love. Jungkook shook his head to wipe away that sexy handsome smile from his mind. He pulled his blanket over his head to sleep, yes. Sleep. That's better than overthinking.