Chapter 14

Taehyung reached home at the speed of light. He was confused and overwhelmed with that simple act of Jungkook, even though he asked for it, but something, something is not right. Jungkook's eyes hold a spark of desire, fondness, eagerness and something more which he doesn't and never wanted to name. Taehyung walked back and forth in the room rubbing his forehead. But halted on steps as he remembered something. He took his phone out and dialed Yoona, "hey, can we meet?", he asked without even greeting. "Yeah, what happened Tae, anything wrong?", Yoona asked. "No, it's.. it's nothing. I want to spend sometime with you.", he said grabbing his key and purse from the bed stand and walked out in hurry still holding the phone in ears. "Yeah. But?", she was even confused. "I will be there in 10 minutes.", he said and detached the phone. "Mom, I will be late. I am going out with Yoona.", Taehyung informed his mom. "Ah? Why this hour, Tae?", she asked looking at the clock which shows 10.00PM but Taehyung has already gone out of the home without hearing his mom.

Taehyung parked his car in front of Park's Mansion and dialled her and asked to come out. After five minutes, he saw her coming out of the mansion in some causal outfit. "Tae. What happened? Why you called me out this hour? Dad was here. I don't know how I convinced him. Don't do such things.", Yoona lashed out on Taehyung. "I.. I felt like seeing you. Sorry.", Taehyung said scratching his nape. Yoona gave him an unimpressed look. "Can we go?", Taehyung asked. Yoona nodded before getting inside the car as they both drove off.

"What happened? You are looking into my eyes since the time we came here?", Yoona asked Taehyung who was deeply looking into her eyes for god knows how long. "You are so beautiful.", he said and caressed her knuckles which he is holding. She smiled tucking her loose fringes behind her ear hearing that. "Is that why, you are lost in my eyes?", she asked with a fond smile. Taehyung nodded his head slowly and wet his lips. "Can.. can.. I kiss you?", he asked out of sudden, diverting his eyes from her black orbs to red lips. She smiled and nodded by mumbling a small yes. Taehyung pulled the chair she was sitting in, towards him and wrapped his hand on her nape before leaning forward. She batted her eyelashes with a slight shy smile. Taehyung leaned close to her a few inches from touching her lips. He traced his eyes from her eyebrows, closed eyes, nose and then landed it on her red lips. He licked his own lips before looking back at her sharp black eyes but this time instead of her black sharp eyes, he saw the same for grey doe eyes that are shining like a starry night. He flicked his eyes from her eyes to lips and there also instead of red lips, he saw a soft pink thin lips which is parted slightly. "Jungkook.", Taehyung's heart dragged each syllable softly. "Tae.. tae.. where are you lost?", Taehyung's trance was broken by Yoona's voice. "Ah?", Taehyung asked. "Aren't you kissing me?", she asked. "Ah?", Taehyung again asked. "You haven't kiss me yet. What are you waiting for? Kiss me.", Yoona said by pouting her lips. "I.. ehm..", Taehyung moved back and pulled his hands from her nape and wiped it on his jeans as he felt like sweating. "What happened?", she asked when she no longer felt Taehyung's hand and breath fanning on her. "Oh, Yoona. It's. Let's do it later. I.. I want to make our first kiss special.", Taehyung said smiling nervously. Yoona sulked but smiled at the next question. "What do you want? Icecream, pizza or fried chicken?", he asked with his infamous boxy smile. "Mm.. pizza.", she said. Taehyung nodded and they ordered pizza and roamed around the whole city for another one hour, before Taehyung dropped her at home.

Whereas, with Jungkook, he was in deep thought since the time Taehyung almost ran off from his room by standing near the window looking at the night sky of Seoul. He doesn't even noticed Jimin, who came back and went to sleep. "Taehyung", he whispered and slowly a shy smile creeped on his lip. He licked his lips again. "You can't do this to me.", he said to no one by shaking his boba head a little. Jungkook extended his hand out of the window to feel the cold night breeze by closing his eyes. He stood like that a minute longer thinking about everything that happened a few early with him, with them.