Chapter 9

Jungkook opened his eyes at sharp 11 am. He whined rolling on the bed but stood up and walked to the washroom. "Mom, I don't want this much food. I want to eat lunch heavily. So give me only a sandwich now.", he said dropping on the couch after analysing the dinner table which is filled with almost all kinds of dishes. "Who told you to sleep for this long?", his mother glared at him and gave a sandwich with coffee, who smiled in return. "Do Jin hyung have work today?", Jungkook asked. "No, he came earlier but left saying he will come back when you are awake.", his mom informed him.

~
As said the other day, Jimin showed at noon at Jeon's with a bag and a box of kimchi which his mom had packed him to give at Jeon's. "Kook, do you know what I like in your room?", Jimin asked laying on Jungkook's bed and took a pillow and hugged it. Jungkook shook his head. "This bed", he said. "You always like that everywhere you go.", Jungkook said laughing. "Jimin, Mm.. can I ask you something?", Jungkook asked and got a nod to continue. "Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, how is he?", Jungkook asked fixing his gaze on the laptop without daring to look at Jimin. "Don't tell me, you switched your crush.", Jimin said popping on his hands and looked at Jungkook by titling his head. "No. Just tell.", he said. "I don't know much about him. He is really handsome and a heartthrob of our college then and now. He has this gang called Wooga. They are tight friends. And he belongs to a super rich family. I don't know whose son he is. Apart from that I don't know much. I have seen him a couple of times. He is friends with Hobi hyung.", Jimin shared his knowledge. "Who is this new one?", both of them titled their head to the doorstep after hearing a third voice and saw Jin coming with a plate of melon and grapes. "His new crush.", Jimin said and took the plate from his hand. "No. He is not my crush.", Jungkook rejected. "You moved on from Harry without even letting him know your precious existence?", Jin asked. Jungkook threw a pillow at laughing Jimin and Jin who just high fives each other. "No offense, show me this new one.", Jin said. Jimin nodded and took his phone and logged into insta. He took Taehyung's profile and gave it to Jin. "Jungkook, I approve of this. This is way better than your Harry.", Jin said swiping through each photo. Jungkook rolled his eyes and continued chewing on melon.

"If I say something,.. will you both beat me?", Jungkook asked checking at both of them who are seriously criticising some kdrama. "Tell.", Jin said. Jungkook said everything about Taehyung to both of them by intentionally omitting the part that he went with him on a drive and all the intimate questions he asked him. "So, he is texting you. And you didn't even bother to inform me?", Jimin asked in disbelief. "It's nothing special. He is texting as a friend.", Jungkook said. "Why does he want to be friends with you? And that too now.", Jimin asked. "I.. I don't know. Is it bad?", Jungkook asked in confusion. "As far as I know, he hasn't dated anyone so far. Also, I haven't heard of him as a playboy. But it's fishy, that he texts you suddenly.", Jimin said rubbing his chin. "Playboy part. I have an objection.", Jungkook said straightening his back to stretch. "Why?", Jimin asked analyzing him. "Nothing, he looks like one.", Jungkook said. "You look like a dummy bunny. Does that make you an idiot?", Jin asked and got a hit with a flying pen. "Mm, so he is no harm, right?", he asked the other two and got a nod. "Then mmm.. Jimin, what will you say to someone if they ask your size.", Jungkook asked eyeing his chest. "Don't tell me Taehyung asked that.", Jimin said. "No. He didn't. It was my doubt.", Jungkook said shaking his head. "Why this doubt suddenly? Mm.. I don't know. I haven't come across such a scenario.", Jimin said. Jungkook nodded. "What's the big deal in size anyways, just tell it. At least we can flex it.", Jin said laughing like a duck. Jungkook glared at him. "What are we going to do?", Jungkook asked. "Ah, lunch, sleep and then May be a movie. What you say?", Jimin asked and got a thumbs up from Jin. "Jungkoookkk...", Jungkook heard his mom calling him. "Coming mom.", Jungkook shouted back. "I think lunch is ready. Let's go and start our battle.", Jin said and stood up and the other two trailed behind him.