Chapter 6

Jungkook and Jimin ran from there to their class, but unfortunately they were asked to work on their business project, either by sitting in the campus library or in the hostel. So, for Jungkook's safety, he picked the second option and went to the hostel and Jimin went to the library. As soon as he reached the dorm, he took a shower before sitting on the table with his laptop and books. Jungkook was busy in writing reports until his phone beeped and there, he got distracted and his eyes moved from the report to the phone screen which showed the name of a certain specimen whom he found interesting for the last two days.

Tae: why did you run away?
Koo: nothing. Some important business
Tae: then open the door
Koo: WHAT

Jungkook's phone almost dropped from his hands as he rushed to the door. He slightly opened it with shivering hands but breathed after seeing the corridor empty. He looked at the phone screen again that indicates a new message. He walked back to the room and sat on the bed.

Tae: I was kidding. By the way, you look more beautiful in person.
Koo: I know, I know
Tae: where is Jimin?
Koo: library. Why?
Tae: and you?
Koo: dorm
Tae calling...

Jungkook tighten the grip on phone seeing the screen. After a few minutes, the call dropped as he didn't attend it. But again he saw the same screen. And he attended it. "Hey, are you afraid to talk to me?", Jungkook was taken back when he heard that deep octave voice through the phone. He bit his lips before answering. "H..hey. mmm.. no", Jungkook said. "Like appearance, your voice is so sweet.", Taehyung said smiling standing on the balcony of the apartment, 'den', as from college he went to his friends. "Mm.. but yours is so deep.", Jungkook said and heard a laugh from the other end. "What were you doing?", Taehyung asked. "I was writing my project, but not now.", Jungkook said and laid on the bed with phone on the ear. "Oh.. are you that studious. Every time you seem to be doing some academics.", Taehyung asked. "To an extent yes.", Jungkook admitted. "Apart from that, what you do?", Taehyung asked. "Mmm. Watch movies or dramas.", Jungkook said. "What is your favourite movie?", Taehyung next question as he walks back and forth on the balcony. "Titanic and lala land.", Jungkook said playing with his neck chain. "Nice choice. We will definitely watch it together.", Taehyung said but didn't receive any reply. "Hey, why are you so quite?", Taehyung asked. "Mm.. nothing. Where are you? Still at college?", Jungkook asked. "No. At den.", Taehyung said. "Den?", Jungkook was surprised. "Yeah, apartment. I share it with friends.", Taehyung said and went inside to the bedroom. "Mm.. Wh..where you coming to talk to me early?", Jungkook asked. "Yes, don't you wanted to?", Taehyung asked. "I.. I was embarassed.", Jungkook said as rolled on the bed laid on stomach. "Haha. Why? I won't do anything. Mmm. Can we meet tomorrow, then?", Taehyung asked doubtfully. "But I have class.", Jungkook said pouting. "Evening after class. I will pick you up. Mm.. maybe we can go for a drive. What you say?", Taehyung asked. "Let me think about it.", Jungkook said. "Think fasttt..", Taehyung extended it dramatically and Jungkook laughed hearing it. "Yeah.", Jungkook accepted. "Jungkook, can I switch to a video call?", Taehyung asked as he sat on the bed and dropped on it. "No.", Jungkook abruptly rejected it. "Why?", Taehyung asked. "It's.. nothing. I.. I don't speak much.", Jungkook said and sat up. "No problem. Atleast I can see you.", Taehyung said. "I.. I don't know.", Jungkook replied in a low voice. That's it, Taehyung sat up on his bed and switched the voice call to video call. He waited for a few seconds for the call to connect and at last a certain someone appeared on the screen. Taehyung's eyes grew a little wide in excitement seeing the person sitting on bed in a black tees and a short. Taehyung rubbed his nose looking at the screen before ruffling his messy hair a little. "Hey.", Taehyung said looking at the screen. Jungkook was embarassed because he hasn't video call anyone other than his family and here he is sitting in front of a complete stranger whom he met this weekend. Jungkook smiled nervously. "You look beautiful.", Taehyung compliment. Jungkook bit his lower lips and nibbled on it and hummed. "Did you take a shower? Your hair is wet.", Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded his head by touching the wet fringes. He shook his head a little to keep the fringes out of his eyes and Taehyung was in awe as he didn't let his eyes neither move or blink as he looked at the screen intimadatedly. "Are you anger with me for video calling you?", Taehyung asked. "no. It's.. I don't know.. shy? Yes. Maybe." Jungkook said. Taehyung laughed shaking his head. Jungkook looked away from the screen and rubbed his ear in shyness. "Jungkook, are you wearing a shorts? I can see your legs.", Taehyung asked as his eyes traveled from Jungkook's face to lower. "Yeah, so what?", Jungkook asked in confusion. "Nothing. It's.. it's just. Mm..", Taehyung rubbed his lower lips looking at the screen. "Why are you acting weird?", Jungkook asked seeing the dark eyes of Taehyung. "Ah. Nothing. Anyways be ready tomorrow, 6pm?", Taehyung asked doubtfully. "Mmm. Okay but I want to be back before 7.39 PM.", Jungkook said. "Deal. I will wait in front of the book stall.", Taehyung said and got a nod as a reply. "Jungkook.. mm.. wear a shorts tomorrow.", Taehyung said biting his lower lips. "Why?", Jungkook asked. "You looks so cute in it.", Taehyung said smiling. "I will think. By the way, I forget, how was your exam?", Jungkook asked and leaned backward resting on the wall. "I will definitely pass this time. Jungkook laughed seeing the doubtfull face of Taehyung. "Are you staying there?", Jungkook asked. "No. Will go back to home after sometime.", Taehyung said. "Your home? Are you staying with parents?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded his head. "Mm. Then Jimin might come by now. So bye.", Jungkook said smiling at the screen. "Mm. Okay. I will text you, then.", Taehyung said and waved at the camera and Jungkook smiled before disconnecting the call. Taehyung threw the phone on the bed smiling and raised his eyebrows.