Chapter 35

"One is a hothead and the other is a crackhead..", "and you, a coconut head in between them", Jimin completed the sentence and laughed hard falling on the bed. "I am already burning, Jimin. Don't pour more oil into it.", Jungkook gave an unimpressed look at him. "Oh god. Is love life this complicated?", Jungkook asked Jimin. "For some extraordinary bunnies it is.", Jimin said. "Can't I have a normal, happy, fluffy love life. Like how we read in books and see in movies.", Jungkook shook his head and looked at the phone which was ringing. 'Tae calling.', Jungkook picked up the phone.

"Don't worry. He won't do anything. I will handle it.", Jungkook hummed when he heard Taehyung's deep voice. "Don't stress too much and make wrinkles. Sleep well. Do you want me to come there?", Taehyung asked. "Oh please. No. Treat your wound and rest.", Jungkook replied. "Ouch. Woo gently.", Taehyung shouted through the phone. "Ah. This moron here. I should have come to you with a first aid kit to get me treated.", Taehyung said smiling. "Tae, do you think it will work between us?", Jungkook asked. "What?", he was confused. "This dating and all. I am struggling to even break my wedding.", Jungkook said. "We will. We have to.", Taehyung said. "Don't you want to be Kim Jungkook?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook didn't reply. "Don't you want little bunnies and tiggies?", Taehyung asked. This time he got a hum. "You like kids?", Taehyung asked. "I love kids.", Jungkook replied. "How many kids do you want?", Taehyung asked. "At least two.", Jungkook smiled. "Oh. I want at least five. If you want to go higher on the graph, I am ready.", Taehyung replied. "WHAT????", Jungkook's eyes bulged out. "Not immediately. After two years of marriage.", Taehyung replied. "Tae. We haven't even started dating and here, we are planning our kids. Above all, I am still unsure if I will be able to break off my marriage.", Jungkook rubbed his forehead side-eyeing Jimin. "Yeah. That's right, we have time for it.", Taehyung replied. Jungkook hummed. "Baby. I will call you later. I have an urgent thing to do.", Taehyung said. "Oh, Okay. Bye.", Jungkook kept the phone aside and saw Jimin trying hard to hold back his laugh. "Tease. Tease however you want.", Jungkook said and Jimin bursted out laughing loudly clapping his hands.

~
In other parts of the city, "Do you think it is his house?" Seojin asked while four of them peeked from the compound wall of a double storey house. "If it is not, then Woo, this will be the last day of your life.", Taehyung warned him. "Aish. It is. I used my every source.", he assured. "Then, Jump.", Hyunsik said. "Kidnap or break his leg?", Woo said. "Do you want to join police tonight?", Seojin asked. "Then?", Woo was confused. "Talk. We will talk like civilized people.", Hyunsik said. "YOU PIG FACED. SH.T HEADDDDDD.. COME OUT. YOU CREEPY CORNY SL.MBAG.", "Wow.. I didn't expect this much civilization.", Woo said clapping his hand to appreciate Taehyung. Taehyung gave him a proud smile. "Haha. Now, light are on. There he comes.", Taehyung said looking around when lights are turned on.

"Who are you?", a man in late 60s came out. "Eunwoo's dad?", Taehyung asked and bowed at him. "Oh Eunwoo's mom.", he bowed at the lady. "Where is Eunwoo?", he asked peeking behind them. "Ah. There is he.", Taehyung said. "Instead of wasting time. I will come directly to the point. I love Jungkook. And Jungkook loves me. More than that he hates you.", Taehyung said in a single breath. "V?", Eunwoo asked. "Yes V. So I came to tell you that, he really wants to call off the marriage. Even I desperately needed it. So please back off from it. I don't like more dramas, that is why I came myself like a gentleman to talk.", Taehyung said. Eunwoo looked at all four of them standing with masks on. "Oh, this. We don't want to scare you that's why.", Taehyung said caressing his mask. "That's all. Thank you so much. Good night.", he said. "Jungkook is in a relationship? But Mrs Kim didn't say anything. How dare they are to cheat us?", Eunwoo's mom said furiously. "Thank god. My son is saved from a poor culture less family.", she said. "Aunty. Asking wealth of the person and demanding wealth in the name of marriage. Mm.. we call it as.. what was it?", Taehyung scratched his head. "Dowry.", Woo said. "Yeah. Dowry. Do you know the punishment for it? If no, we can check with the police now.", Taehyung took his cellphone out. "Haha. What are you talking about? Dowry? Who told you these things?", she chuckled nervously. "Oh. Wait. I have evidence.", Taehyung played an audio clip, the talk they had at Jungkook's home the other day. "What? It's not m..me.", she wiped her forehead. "So I think I have made things clear. And Eunwoo baby drink some goat soup, it's best for that bruise.", Taehyung said pointing his nose. "So good night everyone. I expect happy news from Jungkook tomorrow or from the police station. You can decide which one.", Taehyung said. "Happy news?", Eunwoo's mom asked. "Haha. Not that happy news.", Taehyung said showing his tummy. "This one. Marriage cancellation.", Taehyung said pointing between Eunwoo and himself. "Can we go then?", Taehyung asked others as they went back. "Oh, Woo. Why do we need to jump the compound wall again. Come let's go through the gate.", Seojin shook his head when he saw Woo climbing the fence.