Chapter 28

That evening Jungkook and Jimin went back to their hostel for another week of adventure. And Jungkook started counting his dates till marriage. Some part of his heart says to give in to the marriage and other part tells him to run away from it. Is it because of Taehyung. No, Taehyung has now become the scariest reality of Jungkook especially after that police encounter at the club. In addition to the microwave oven, now Jungkook has another one in the bucket list of most horrific items in the world, Police. We can't object to that, because if not for Taehyung, Jungkook's life will be scattered in some accused drug case.

~
It was another day in college for Jungkook and Jimin, nothing special, presentation, assignments, projects and lectures.

Jungkook was peaceful walking back to his dorm after his evening class eating his ever favorite chocolate, when his eyes accidentally fell on the familiar black mercedes parked under a tree in front of the dorm. "Aishhh..", Jungkook turned on his feet and walked back to college but shuttled when that same car slowed down near him.

"Get in.", Jungkook looked at the window which is now lowered. "I have class.", Jungkook replied and held his bag tightly and increased the pace of his walk. "No. Your class ended two hours ago. Now, get in or do you want me to carry you?", Taehyung asked driving slowly along with him. That's it, Jungkook immediately opened the car door and got inside the car, when it stopped beside him.

"Why did you run away on that day? I was coming to ask if you are okay.", Taehyung asked looking at the boy who is observing everything inside the car expect his face. "I was totally fine a few minutes ago.", Jungkook replied, eyes fixed on the gear which he found interesting inside the whole car now. "Mm. Sorry about that day again.", Taehyung said. "Please. I forget it. Please don't bring up the things I have thrown away.", Jungkook said. "Then. Mm. Friends?", Taehyung asked. "No.", that was a starightcut no. "Oh, still are you mad at me?", Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook's side profile. "I heard you are the Chairman of Kim's Enterprise. Don't you have any work?", Jungkook asked, now looking at his neck at the golden chain which was never there before. He shook his head to kick his kink which was building up in the back of his mind. "Mm. I have in another one hour. So I thought to just visit you for a coffee?", Taehyung asked doubtfully. "No. I stopped drinking coffee. And please don't visit me again.", Jungkook said looking ahead the road. "Jungkook. Please I am really sorry about everything that happened between us. And I don't want you to hold any grudges to me.", Taehyung said. "Sir please, as I said I forget it. Please leave me alone. It's my marriage in one month. Let me live peacefully. I don't want to create any misunderstanding between my would be and I.", Jungkook said showing his ring ring. "WHAATTT???", Taehyung slammed on the break and thankfully no other vehicle hit them. "Marriage? What marriage?", Taehyung was shocked will be an underestimated statement. "Marriage. The same one your parents and my parents did.", Jungkook said. "You going to marry someone? How can you?", Taehyung asked in a whining tone. Jungkook looked at him in confusion. "I mean. Good. Good thing. People should get married as soon as possible. When is your marriage?", Taehyung asked once he came back to his normal self. "December 30.", he said. "Wow perfect day. So, one month to be exact. May I know what he is doing? Who is he?", Taehyung asked. "I don't think there is need for you to know it. You are neither my friend nor my relative.", Jungkook said looking at the passing vehicles. "Yes. That's true. Mm. Congratulations.", Taehyung said looking at his ring finger. "Oh. Mm. Thanks. Can you.. can you stop the car? I don't want to roam around with you. Please I don't want somebody to see me hanging out with you when I am clearly engaged.", Jungkook said. "Oh, okay. Sorry. I will drop you at the dorm then.", Taehyung took a U-turn. The way back to dorm was completely silent. Taehyung every now and then gazed at that golden band shining on the ring finger of the brunette sitting next to him by tapping his hand on his bag. Nervous? Never, Jungkook is never nervous when he comes to Taehyung, especially when he is sitting a few meters away from him.