Chapter 2

In another part of the country, under the same night sky, in a small and decent two storeyed house, "Jungkook, are you coming to have dinner or not.", his mom called her son for the twentieth time, after receiving so many 'five minutes more' as reply. "Yeahhhh coming.", finally he screamed and stretched his limps before closing the laptop which has an incomplete powerpoint presentation of strategy management. He wore his oversized shirt on the top of his vest before going downstairs and saw his mom and dad already seated on either chairs in front of the dinner table. He smiled and sat on the middle chair. "Busy? You haven't come out of your room since you came from hostel.", his dad asked serving him some rice. "Hmm. Caught up with a presentation which is due on Monday.", he said and opened each dishes lid and poked his chopstick into it. "How is Jimin?", his mom asked and served him some tofu curry. "Don't ask about him mom, only because of him, I am writing an extra assignment.", he said sulking and the other two laughed. "Nuna called me, Jin got placed in HSBC.", Mrs Jeon said. "Wow, that sounds like a treat. Let me call Jin hyung, then.", Jungkook said. "Actually, he told me not to inform you.", Mrs Jeon said laughing. "Really? Let me go and meet him after this.", Jungkook said shoving another spoon full of rice into his mouth. "It's already half past ten. They might have slept. Go tomorrow.", Mrs Jeon said. Jungkook nodded. Likewise the dinner of that small family of three continued with a handful of gossips.

~
Jungkook came back to his room after bidding good night to his parents and took a quick shower and went to bed. He took his laptop and saved his incomplete presentation before shutting it down and kept it back on the table. He took the phone to send congratulations text to Jin, but got distracted seeing a message from an unknown number. He opened the whatsup messenger in confusion.

Unknown: Hey Jackson
       Hello you there?
       Bro, we are waiting here. Reply asap.

Jungkook titled his head in confusion and read the messages again. He checked the contact number again. He took the Caller verifier App and checked the contact in it and saw the profile saved as Alpha Kim. 'Alpha Kim?', Jungkook whispered but was taken back when he suddenly received another text.

Un: Don't leave be on read, Jackson bro.

After reading that message, Jungkook decided to text back.

Koo: Sorry. Wrong number.

He was surprised to see another message pop up abruptly.

Un: oh, sorry. Then who?

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he typed the next text.

Koo: that's an old way of flirting.
Un: lol, you caught me red handed
Koo: don't text me again

Jungkook looked at whatsup screen where a chain of messages started poping up.

Un: why?
       hey
       Listen, I am not a threat.
       Please. At least tell me your name.      I won't text again then.
       Pleaseeee
       I know you are reading my texts.

Jungkook laid on bed and rolled before laying on stomach as he texted the reply.

Koo: Justin
Un: Justin? Aren't you Jungkook?
Koo: So you knew it already. So, please don't text me again. I will block your contact.
Un: no, wait. Can't we get to know each other?
Koo: no
Un: please.
Koo: I don't think there is a need
Un: May be future
Koo: no
Un: had dinner?
Koo: why? Plan to buy me?
Un: yep. I planned to ask that after 2-3 days. But you seems eager.