Chapter 67: Welcome to Earth

Start from the beginning

Washington: Alright then. You three be alright without me?

Maine: Just be back unharmed.

South: Wish you luck.

Washington nodes as the trio leave and Junior gathers the blues.

Junior: You all ready?

Caboose: Yes i always wanted to go on a space trip. Is there any bathroom's while in space.

Tucker: Jesus this is going to be annoying trip.

Church: (appear on Washington hand) Welcome to my world.

Washington: Say whose leading your forces on earth?

Junior: I left ship master Lor 'Vugum in charge of the fleet and troops. Now come on, let pur trip begin.

They all get inside the striker and once inside the striker takes off and soon jumps into a slip space as they head to the coordinates.

(Meanwhile)

We see Sargent Johnson wearing a white dress uniform as he stand in front of the door when Y/n called out to him.

Y/n: Johnson!

He turn and laughs as the two shake hands.

Johnson: (smile) Haha! Good to see you alive. Heard about your mission. Very impressive.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah but what about you? I heard what happened your first contact on halo.

Johnson: It was something but it ain't stopping me!

The two node and then they turn to see John now wearing a now armor as he approaches the two.

Y/n: (smile) Looks like we both got our new upgrades.

John: Thanks.

Johnson: Let's get this started boys.

The doors open and they were met by UNSC officers and marines at the bridge ad they cheered and clap ad they walk through the bridge. Y/n looks over to see his team clapping and cheering along as they approach Lord Hood and once there they saluted to him and he saluted back.

Lord Hood: Gentleman. We're glad to have you back.

A UNSC officer lend over to Lord Hoods ear and whisper something and after that he turn and says.

Lord Hood: Go ahead Cortana.

Then both Watcher and Cortana appeared on a holopad ad Cortana tells Lord Hood.

Cortana: Another whisper, sir. Near Io. We have probes en route.

Watcher: And ships went pass Mars.

Lord Hood: I apologise, but we're going to have to make this quick.

Cortana turns to the trio as she said while she smiled.

Cortana: You look nice.

John: Thanks.

Y/n and Johnson: Thank you.

The trio look at each other quick and then back to Lord Hood as he begins giving rewards as Y/n's team watches.

Ashley: (smile) It sure feels good to be earth.

Ave: Well it's not much I suspected to be.

Elijah: That's because you were not born on Earth besides me.

Ave: You were born on Earth?

Elijah: I mean I use to until my parents moved to another planet which.....didn't end well as you can see.