At this point, the mouse has woken up, watching Ruby go through the same thing again and again. Ruby looks up at the tree one more time, before going off to lean and sit at the base of a nearby palm tree. She curls up and starts to sob, causing some thunder to sound and raindrops to fall. The dragon ball falls out of her pocket as Ruby goes to pick it up the rain disappears as she smiles at it. Ruby then notices the mouse trying to pull a sprout out of the ground, but to no avail. Ruby then picks up the mouse and pulls out the vegetable with ease. The vegetable is actually made out of cheese. Ruby stares at it in confusion before handing it over to the mouse who wants to eat it. Ruby smiles as the mouse eats its food.

Ruby: (frowning again) Now if only you could help me...

The mouse then looks to Ruby, gulping its food.

Mouse: I could try.

Ruby stares at the mouse wide-eyed for a moment, before suddenly screaming out, startling the mouse as well.

Mouse: Why are you yelling?!

Ruby: (stammering) I. Uh. Because. You. Oh! You're--

Mouse: Did you wanna share? Oh, I guess it's only fair...

Ruby: No, that's-- that's alright. Uh, I guess, uh... I've just never really spoken to, uh... a mouse before?

Mouse: Hmm, well, I guess I've never spoken to a... you before. What are you?

Ruby: Oh, uh, I'm a human. (the mouse tilts their head) A girl? (it tilts their head lower) A Huntress? (it tilts their head the third time)

Mouse: That's a lot of things.

Ruby: I'm... (sighs) I'm Ruby Rose.

Mouse: And to Ruby Rose is... your purpose?

Ruby: No. No, that's my name. Do you have a name?

Mouse: I'm still young, so... not yet.

Ruby points to her chin in thought.

Ruby: How about I call you... Little, for now. Would that be alright?

Little: Hm, how does one... Little?

Ruby giggles a bit before frowning again.

Little: Huh? What's wrong?

Ruby: I'm... uh, have you seen other people? Humans, like me.

Little: Exactly like you?

Ruby: No, not... exactly like me. (she puts Little down, who hops off her hand carrying the cheese) I mean, we're similar, but different.

Little: I'm sure it'll make sense eventually.

Ruby: Um... one would have long, blonde hair, the other has... well, uh uh... cat ears. (makes a motion imitating cat ears)

Little yelps, hiding behind the cheese.

Ruby: Sorry! I-- I should've known. I've seen plenty of cartoons.

Little: (steps out from behind the cheese) Well, I've never seen anyone who does, or doesn't, look like you. But, maybe someone in my village has. They're always out foraging, you know, since we need food and stuff.

Ruby sighs in relief.

Little: Speaking of which... a few more of these wouldn't hurt!

Little points to more of the cheese sprouts planted in the ground.

Elsewhere...

Blake: You really think it's around here somewhere?

Weiss: I wouldn't exactly say I'm certain about anything at the moment...

The idiot Saiyan of Remnant (Male Reader x RWBY)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara