Chapter 63

Cut to Capsule Corp, where Future Trunks is preparing to go back to her timeline.

(Y/N): So gonna leave without giving me a hug?

Trunks looks at (Y/N) and smiles as she then floats over to him and hugs him.

(Y/N): Ah hugs are nice.

Trunks: I'm gonna miss you...

(Y/N): Gonna miss you to, but do me a favor and smack the shit out of your me. Bitch slap me so hard that I regain my common sense.

Trunks smiles as she nods.

Trunks: Yes sir.

Trunks then floats over to her Time Machine.

FUTURE TRUNKS: (waving, as his time machine is blasting off) Goodbye, (Y/N)! I'll never forget you!

(Y/N): (waving at Future Trunks) See you in... I don't know how many years!

(Y/N) are looking up at Future Trunks in her time machine, and watch as her time machine disappears scene changes to Future Trunks' timeline outside of Capsule Corp. Her time machine is seen arriving with TARDIS sound effects.

FUTURE BULMA: Ha ha ha! Suck on that "vurst", Einstein! Collapse that wave function all over your pasty German a-- (looks up at Future Trunks) Huh? Trunks! (stands up) Oh, you're back! Thank goodness you're-- (notices Future Trunks' stern look) ...Everything go well?

FUTURE TRUNKS: Hey Mom! You ever met Caulifla?

FUTURE BULMA: (sighs) Okay look, she is a complicated friend.

Cut to outside of Capsule Corp. A steaming teapot can be heard.

FUTURE BULMA: Seriously, how was I supposed to prepare you for a year alone with her?

Cut to back inside of Capsule Corp, in the kitchen. Radio music can be heard.

FUTURE TRUNKS: Mom, you didn't prepare me for a car ride to the grocery store with the woman. Dad was really cool in the past though he wasn't the smartest guy.

Bulma: Oh yeah he wasn't the brightest but he was handsome.

Future Trunks: He was...

Bulma: Well at least you know why he was scared of fighting being seen while fighting.

FUTURE TRUNKS: A revelation that came at the cost of his sadism. Then again, considering the dysfunction of that whole group... maybe it's not the worst off.

FUTURE BULMA: Yeah. Because I raised you right.

Radio starts to broadcast to AMW station. Gunshots can be heard in the background.

FUTURE WOMBAT: (on radio, calmly) This is Alpha Leader Wombat, comin' at you live from Parsley City! We've got our special guests, the Cyborgs, and they are TEARING IT UP! I already lost five men, I'm runnin' out of ammo, and I'm holed up in the bank. This looks like it'll be ALW's last report. Watch out, TJ... (frantically and growing more distant, as if running away from mic) I'M COMIN' HOME, BROTHA!

LEONIDAS: (on radio) FOR TONIGHT! WE DINE! IN HE--

Radio loses signal to ALW.

FUTURE TRUNKS: (standing up, clenching her fist) Perfect. Just saved me the effort of hunting them down.

FUTURE BULMA: Be careful. I know you're stronger, but I don't want history repeating itself.

FUTURE TRUNKS: Don't worry, Mom. I'll be back before that tea gets cold. Actually, i-it's gonna take me a little while to get there, so...