Chapter 16

The scene opens to Pyrrha gearing up in a locker room. As she walks out of the locker room, we cut to her sparring with Cardin Winchester and back again. Eventually, the fight scene includes the other members of Team CRDL.

While she is still exiting toward the arena, the scene cuts to her spar with Team CRDL.

Glynda approaches from behind Cardin who clutches his ribs.

Glynda: And that's the match.

Cardin: Lucky shot.

Cardin collapses.

Glynda: Well done, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you, professor.

Glynda: (Tapping her Scroll.) Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. (Glynda looks around at the observing students.) Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna? (Blake slams her book shut and stares wide-eyed at Glynda.) You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you -

Mercury raises his hand.

Mercury: I'll do it.

Glynda: Mercury, is it? Very well, let's find you an opponent.

Mercury: Actually, I wanna fight... him.

Mercury points to (Y/N) who is seen sitting next to Blake.

He looks around a bit.

(Y/N): Huh, you talking to me?

Glynda: Are you sure, Mercury? (Y/N) is a rather difficult opponent for anyone to go against.

(Y/N): I get to fight! Let's GOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Mercury and (Y/N) struts into the arena, visibly sizing each other up. Mercury then rushes towards (Y/N) and attempts to kick him only for it to be blocked and (Y/N) grabs his leg with a smirk.

(Y/N): Want to see something cool?

Mercury blinked in confusion.

Mercury: Uhhh sure...

(Y/N) then started spinning Mercury around in a circle.

Mercury: WOAH WOAH WOAH! STOP! PLEASE! IM! GOING! TO!

We then hear a loud belch as a yellowish substances hit the stairs.

Students: EWWW!!!

(Y/N) then threw the dazed Mercury in the air as he vanished and kicked Mercury back to the ground. A crater was formed from the impact as a bruised and injured Mercury was at the core of it.

(Y/N) landed as he started walking towards Mercury.

Mercury then put his arm up.

Mercury: I forfeit!

(Y/N) stops walking.

(Y/N): Hmm? You forfeit?

Mercury: Yeah, your clearly the better fighter out of us so why try?

Glynda: (offscreen) In that case... Pyrrha Nikos is the victor of the match...

Emerald smirks. Mercury sneers smugly but slowly gets up in pain. The Aura displays for (Y/N) and Mercury are shown as Mercury's is changed from green to red indicating his loss.

Glynda: Next time, you may want to think a little harder before choosing an opponent.

Mercury: I'll be sure to do that.

An alarm sounds which jolts Blake who has nodded off.

Glynda: (offscreen) That is all for today. And remember, the dance is this weekend. But you all have your first mission on Monday. I will not accept any excuses.