Chapter 45

Cut to Imperfect Cell running through a forest until he reaches a highway.

IMPERFECT CELL: (reading a road sign) All right. So South City is to the North, North City is to the West, and East City is...also to the North. ...Where the f**k am I?!

A bus with Jeepers Creepers on the radio appears on the road and crashes as the driver swerves to avoid Imperfect Cell.

COACH ROGER: Sir, I need to ask you to move off the road. We have a very important game today against the West City Southerners and we're already running late.

IMPERFECT CELL: (in his thoughts while reading a billboard) Aww, East City has a Panda Sanctuary, that's cute.

COACH ROGER: I am now going to start applying the horn. (honks the horn) I am now going to use it again. (honks the horn twice) I will now continue to use the horn until you politely move. (honks the horn six times, causing Imperfect Cell to turn his head and stare at the coach)

After a brief pause, the coach honks the horn again.

IMPERFECT CELL: Beep. (the coach honks the horn again) Beep! (the coach starts honking the horn repeatedly) Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! BEEEEEEEP! (turns his head away after another pause, thinking) Now, I just need to find my brother and sister before--

BUCKO: Hey, you giant green pylon, you ain't no car, so get off the road! Else me and the boys are gonna have to make your face look like your ass, and your ass look like your face!

IMPERFECT CELL: Mmm... (inhales) Hey, you. I wanna make a joke about your team. What's its name?

BUCKO: The East City Westmen!

EAST CITY WESTMEN: Hoo-Hah!

IMPERFECT CELL: (thinking) ...Oh, I am too hungry for this shit. (starts to absorb Bucko and does the same with the rest of the football team off-screen as the coach tries to make a getaway) BEEP! BEEP! (reaches through the glass and takes the coach)

Cut to Piccolo, Trunks, and (Y/N) in the ruins of Ginger Town.

PICCOLO: Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!

(Y/N): Surprised I'm not the one yelling.

PICCOLO: More importantly, there's a new threat: another android created by Dr. Gero!

Trunks and (Y/N) are shocked to hear this.

(Y/N): DO I HEAR SIX?!

Yang Xiao Long lifts up her head, arms as the ready for a fight. Taiyang Xiao Long takes a swing at her with his left hand, but she easily blocks it with her robotic wrist, pushing his hand away from her. The interplay repeats with his right and her left, only this time Yang uses the momentum to turn and come back at her father with a roundhouse kick. Taiyang bends backwards to dodge it, his legs in a lunge. He gives his daughter a solid punch, pushing her back a few feet.

Nearby, Zwei watches the two spar, panting happily. Beside him is a low stool with two white towels. His head changes angles, oscillating to the sounds of grunts and contact. Abruptly he holds his head straight and makes a noise of surprise.

Taiyang stands alone and moves forward, doing his own roundhouse kick. Yang joins both hands atop each other to block Tai's landing foot. With a loud cry, she pushes it up and back. Taiyang regains his footing in a flip while Yang waits for his landing. Using her robotic arm, she knocks him back with a single hit.

Holding onto his right bicep, Tai slides through the dirt, his feet flat on the ground until he comes to a stop.

Taiyang: Whoa, that thing packs a punch!