Chapter 67

Yang: Salem can't be killed... you all heard her too, right?

Team RWBY all angrily glare at Ozpin, whose head is still down. He looks up, with tears streaming down his face. Qrow Branwen just looks away. (Y/N) looks at Ozpin with a bit sadness and some anger.

Ozpin: I--

Yang: (enraged) There was so much you hadn't told us! How could you think that was okay?!

Ozpin doesn't say anything, he just hangs his head back down in shame.

Ruby: Professor... (Ozpin looks up at her) What is your plan to defeat Salem?

Ozpin: I... don't have one...

Suddenly, Qrow punches Ozpin in the face, sending him into a nearby tree trunk.

Qrow: No one wanted me... I was cursed... I gave my life to you because you gave me a place in this world... I thought I was finally doing some good...

Ozpin: (tearfully) But, you are!

Qrow: Meeting you... was the worst luck of my life...

Ozpin stares back in disbelief upon hearing Qrow say that, before looking down dejected.

Ozpin: Maybe you're right...

Ozpin's eyes glow as control is transferred back to Oscar Pine. He holds his cheek in pain from the effects of Qrow's punch.

Ruby: What happened?

Oscar: He's... gone.

Yang: That bastard! Tell him we're not done yet!

Oscar: No, this is different. He's gone. It-- It's like he's locked himself deep inside my head. Our head? (grunts as he holds his head in pain) I hate this! I want it to stop!

Weiss: He just left us?

Blake: What are we gonna do now?

Yang growls in anger. (Y/N) then looks at the lamp.

(Y/N): Ruby.

Ruby: Yes...

(Y/N): Can I use the lamp really quick?

Ruby: ...Here...(she hands (Y/N) the lamp)

(Y/N) stares at the lamp.

(Y/N): Jinn.

Jinn then came out of the lamp as time froze she then looked at the sayain. She smiles as she looks at the boy.

Jinn: The Yamoshi look alike now what do I owe the pleasure?

(Y/N): ...I want to continue Ozpin's question to you but more elaborate.

Jinn: Oh? What do you wanna know?

(Y/N): Ozpin or Ozma asked and I quote "How can I destroy Salem?"

Jinn: That is what I said. You seem to have a question then?

(Y/N): I do but I don't want to waste the limited amount of questions we have.

Jinn: Don't worry about that the sayain race have their own set of questions separated from the others. You have a number of three questions in total.

(Y/N): My race has their own...? That's weird.

(Y/N): Is there anyway to destroy or stop Salem and Towa?

Jinn smiled at the man.

Jinn: There is.

Jinn then told him the answer as he smiled.