The warmest of his was the mysterious thing as mostly he would be cold one but the pregnancy of my closeness to his cats. As I haven't felt as I fell asleep in his arms softly purring on his heart. He held me calmly as Han entered smiling.

-Is he okay?

Ha asked coming closer to us.

-I am killing Bang tonight, he is sensitive and pregnant! He left to be a naughty bitch? He craved the child and putting now everything at risk?

-He is just being a man! Minho, he proposed to him and it feels like Lix, doesn't know what do with this all feelings. Chan is ready to give himself out but he wants the baby to himself.

I mean, we omegas are messing with each other from time to time but it's just for fun, and u won't like me fucking with Minnie.

He growled looking at Han with a thick smile.The situation was getting even more frustrating as there was a Hyunjin who like Binnie and Felix for sure.

-He has to go easier on him, he is carrying his pup. Doesn't matter what! He was craving for the kid for years and now so irresponsibly escaping.

Said IN who came inside holding his belly as it was bigger now. Ji hugged the omega purring in the ear of the youngest.

-He has, INie but it's Bang Fucking Chan. And his brain is too much.

I woke up in the strong hands softly holding me, I was still in armchair with Minho who was softly sobbing and there were cats around us, IN and Han were cuddling in the bed.

I slowly crawled out going down to have some fresh air, I saw the empty kitchen as I put on the jacket going to the garden that looked empty as I felt a soft touch on the back. I turned to meet Hyunjin smiling.

-How a re u baby?

I signed not giving him answer his hands, snaked around the waist touching the belly as he held me from behind.

I played my head back looking at the stars.

-Do u love him? Jinnie?

I asked as his smile grew.

-I do, Binnie is amazing. But I love u too.

He placed a warm kiss.

-Don't u feel jealous he was about to sleep with me, there, in SPA?

I asked as I felt his smile grew.

-Why should I? I feel love to both of u. I mean I am jealous that I can't watch or participate cause u two feel so intimate but other than that no.

It was so easy to deal with it when we had just between us, we shared love but it felt like my alpha hated it.

-I have an idea. Wake up Bin let's go to the office.

I explained everything to them both and they just smirked as Bin started the car as we left for the building.

Binnie was sleeping but the idea thrilled him.

We entered the building going up the highest floor coming inside the big hall with big CEO rooms, where Minnie, Minho, Chan and Bin were seating.

The room of Bang was on lit, he wasn't sleeping.

-Wait here.

I asked and the stood there as I opened the door to meet that amber eyes of the alpha wondering what I was doing here.

-Felix, how did u get here?

He asked standing up, he drank a little but wasn't drunk yet.

I came closer placing him back in the chair.

-Do u trust me?

-Why are u asking?

Chan asked as his eyes felt some secret plan I had.

-Just answer my question, love. Do u trust me.

-Of course I do, baby boy.

He said taking the hand of mine.

His room had dim light it was big place with big windows.

-Then, I am going to try something and if u say u don't like it, just stop it by saying words. Don't rush into conclusions, baby. I promise u will like it.

-Felix, what it it a...?

He didn't finish as I slammed my lips on his kissing him as hr moaned into a desperate kiss he wanted to get. I kissed him deeper as I was on his lap now making out with the stubborn alpha.

-Jinnie.

I called and the door opened as the omega went in, I purred releasing the smell in the air driving alpha crazy as he stood up with me as I jumped of him and Hyunjin come up closer to us.

-Go on baby.

P.S. For the whole horny part of u is the next chapter....okay, i am trying but the 4 books with constant updates, driving me the crazy mode. I have some things to finish to Christmas and there will be a small break as i want to get back to painting more, write me comments please with whatever thoughts u have, i don't bite....I want to hear from u!