Chapter 28

Harry's POV
I woke up from my nap, to see an angry Niall sitting next to me with a beer in his hand. I scrambled to sit up.
"What time is it?" I groaned. I must have dozed off after dropping Courtney off at Louis'.
"It's almost dinner time. What has you so tired?" Niall said.
"It's nothing." I said getting up from the couch but he grabbed my arm. I stopped and looked at him.
"Where is Courtney?" Niall asked.
I simply pulled my arm away. "I have to check on Micah." I said and began to walk up stairs.
"Don't walk away from me!" I then felt a pain in my head, only to realize Niall was pulling my hair.
"Let go!" I shouted.
"I said where is Courtney Harry? Did you let her go to Louis'? I told you she wasn't going!" Niall shouted. I heard a door open as I was pushed against the wall dresser.
"Papa!" I groaned in pain as I looked up to see Henrik run down the stairs.
"I'm fine Henry." I said with a groan as I got up.
"Yeah right!" Henry said and faced Niall.
"My sister and I are sick of you pushing our papa around!"
"Stay out of this Henry! This is between your dad and I!" Niall shouted.
"Not anymore!" Henrik shouted and pushed Niall.
"You dare push me!" Niall said and grabbed Henry by the collar and slammed him against the wall. I got up quickly and grabbed Niall by the arm.
"Let him go Niall!" I shouted and tried to pull on his arm, but he back handed me causing me to fall.
I then heard a groan. I looked to see that Niall had punched Henrik in the gut.
"Henry!" I said and ran by his side.
"Bastard." I heard him groan in pain.
I then felt a pain in my head as Niall dragged me upstairs. "Papa!" Henry shouted as the door slammed.
Niall threw me onto the bed and I scrambled to get up, but he pinned me down.
"I am tired of you being disrespectful, disobedient and going behind my back. You know it wouldn't have to be like this if you would just listen to me." Niall said as he kissed my neck.
"Please. I'm sorry." I begged.
"I'll show you sorry." Niall said pinning my arms with ones hand and caressing my chest. I then kneed him and he groaned and I ran for the door I shut it to see Henry made it to the top of the steps. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into his room to see Micah still sleeping on the bed. I quickly shut and locked the door.
"You can't stay in there forever Harry! You'll have to come out eventually!" Niall shouted and felt to the ground and began to cry. I then felt an arm around my shoulder. I looked up to see Henry was by my side. "It's gonna be okay Papa." I wanted to believe it, but would it really be okay?