Chapter 1

"Hurry up! There are other people in this house!" I yelled banging on the bathroom door in frustration. The door opened and I saw my older brother Jeremiah.
"All yours sis." He teases.
"Gee thanks. Now I only have 10 minutes to get ready!" I yelled and rushed into the bathroom to do my hair, brush my teeth and rush to my room to put on some black shorts, a black tank top and a blue flannel and some black converse and grab my phone and my backpack. I run downstairs into the kitchen grab a pop tart and a water bottle, and my pills rush to my brother Henrik's car.
"Took you long enough." Henrik said with a laugh.
"Blame Jeremiah. He was hogging the bathroom." I sighed and grabbed my water bottle out of my bag and took my pills for my anxiety and depression but noticed some were missing but disregarded it.
"I swear he's annoying." Henrik said.
"Tell me about it." I said with a laugh as my brother drove.
It wasn't long before we were at school. I got out of my brothers car and headed to my locker. I grabbed my books for my first two classes and shut my locker but jumped when I saw my boyfriend Grayson Daniels.
"Hey babe." Grayson said and kissed me.
"Hey. I...um...I have to get to class." I said beginning to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.
"Let me walk you." Grayson said and put his hand tightly around my waist.
"Why didn't you text me back this weekend?" Grayson said and I could tell he was angry.
"I'm sorry. I had to go see my nana and I forgot my phone." I said and Grayson slammed me against a set of lockers.
"Don't lie to me."
"I'm not." I said and looked away from him. "I n-need to get to class." I said began to try to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist.
"We are not done here." Grayson said.
"Yes we are!" I said and pushed him away and ran to my first class, the teacher gave me a warning and I sat down at my seat in the back of the class.
The rest of the the day I tried to avoid Grayson as much as possible. I rushed to my locker when the bell rang and grabbed my books that I need for homework and just as I shut my locker I was slammed against it.
"Why have you been avoiding me all day!" Grayson yelled at me.
"Grayson please I just want to go home." I said and he slapped me.
"I said why were you avoiding me?" Grayson said and was ready to slap me again causing me to shut my eyes but it never came.
I opened my eyes to see Henrik standing in front of me.
"Move Styles." Grayson said.
"No. My sister and I are leaving." Henrik said grabbing me by the hand and dragged me out of the school and to his car. The ride home was silent but if I know Henry he is going to ask me a bunch of questions when we get home. I was not ready for this.