Chapter 7

Harry's POV
"Hello? Harry?" I gulped and took a deep breath.
"H-Hi Louis." I said nervously.
"What's it been four months? I don't even know." Louis said with a laugh.
"Haha. Funny." I said sarcastically.
"You know I'm just playing. But it really has been a while. How are you? How's Henrik? Last time I saw him was his last visit which was a while ago? I think his weekend with me is coming up right?" Louis rambled.
"I see you still love to talk." I said with a chuckle.
"You know it. I miss you Hazza and I'm sorry I messed up with us." Louis said making me bite my lip nervously.
"It's okay." I said.
"No it's not. I'm getting better Harry. I mean I know I messed up and you're with Niall but I am getting better and I'm hoping that it will allow me to see Henry more. That is if you allow it?" Louis said nervously.
I bit my lip. Was I really going to do this? Was this the right decision.
"About that. That's actually what I'm calling about." I said.
"Oh? Explain." Louis said.
"Long story short Henrik got into a fight at school trying to protect his sister and I don't know if there will be a court case or not yet. But I figure since his spring break is coming up maybe he could spend it with you. I mean I know he won't be keen on the idea, but I just don't know what to do." I said and I could feel my voice cracking.
"Harry are you crying?" Louis asked.
"Sorry. How stupid of me." I said wiping my tears.
"It's not stupid. When is his Spring Break?" Louis asked.
"Supposed to start in two days that is if he doesn't get expelled for this fight. He's getting into too many fights Lou. I mean I know he's just defending his sister, but I-I'm scared Louis." I said and could feel myself crying once again today.
"Listen. I'll take a half day at work the day after tomorrow and then drive down and then I'll take Henrik back to my place until we get this figured out. It'll be okay Hazza Bear." Louis said making me smile.
"Thank you. I'll see you soon." I said and hung up. I then wiped my tears before hanging up and heading back into the hospital and to my daughters room.
"You took awhile. Are you okay?" Niall asked.
"Yeah. Sorry. I'm going to go to Henrik's school tomorrow and make sure he isn't expelled for fighting." I said. Niall just said okay.
The doctor then told us that they were keeping Courtney overnight and we should all go home and get some rest and he would call us if something happened with our daughter.
Henrik followed Niall's car home. Nolan went his separate way and said he would be back at the hospital tomorrow after work.
Once we were home I told Jeremiah and Henrik to just go to their room for the night and I headed to my own and collapsed on my bed exhausted with Niall by my side. I hoped our days as a family would get better soon.

(What do you think Louis meant by he's getting better? Why do you think Harry and Louis got a divorce?)