Chapter 13

Louis' POV
Once we got in the car, the ride was silent. Henrik was just looking out his window and Courtney was looking at her phone.
"So, what do you guys want to do? We can watch a movie, we can go to the fields and play some soccer, we can do a bonfire?" I said trying to throw some suggestions.
"I don't even want to be here so I don't care." Henrik said.
I sighed. This was going to be a long week.
"Henry! Don't be like that! Let's just give it a chance." I heard Courtney say.
"Why should I?!" Henrik groaned.
"Please for me." Courtney said.
"Fine for you I'll give this a chance. You're lucky I love you." Henrik said which surprised me. I was surprised that his sister could get him to try and have a good weekend.
"Can we go to the park? Henry brought his football (soccer) ball." Courtney said.
"Sure. Sounds good and then we'll get something to eat." I said and they both agreed. I then drove to the nearest park and once I parked Henry got his soccer ball out of the the trunk and Courtney got a book out. We then found a spot by a bench and I started to pass the ball back and forth with Henrik. While Courtney sat a bench to read.
"Courtney why don't you come practice with us?" I asked her.
"No thanks. I want to try finishing this book." Courtney said and continued to read. I sighed and continue to pass the ball with Henrik. After about two hours of playing we decided to go grab some pizza. We then headed back to my place which wasn't big but I would have to make it work.
"I know the place isn't big, but let me show you to your rooms." I said
"I know where mine is." Henry said and walked upstairs to his room and shut the door.
I sighed. Was I ever going to get through to him.
"Would you mind showing me my room dad? It's okay if I call you that right?" Courtney asked shyly.
"Yes of course. Call me whatever you are comfortable with. Follow me." I then lead Courtney upstairs and walked to the door next to Henrik's and opened it.
It had blue walls, with a bed with black covers, and a simple desk and dresser that were white.
"I know it isn't much, but it's all I could get with short notice from Harry." I said with a nervous laugh.
"It's nice. Simple. I'm sure once I stay over more I'll be able to put my own touches to it." Courtney said with a smile.
She actually wanted to see me more. Well that's a good sign. She's definitely the opposite of her brother.
"Well I'll let you get settled." I said and left the room with a sigh and headed downstairs and tried to think about what to do for dinner. What could go wrong?