Chapter 4

Henrik's POV
As soon as my sister intervened with the fight between Grayson and I, we were about to walk away after she told him they were through, but he grabbed her from behind the head and started yelling at her and said she was his but she disagreed and he pushed her to the ground causing her to hit her head. As soon as her head hit the ground she started convulsing. Jeremiah quickly stopped whatever he was recording on his phone and we both rushed to Courtney's side.
I turned her to her side as I kneeled by her along with Jeremiah. I could tell just by looking at him that he was high, but I hoped he wasn't high enough where he couldn't call for help.
"Jeremiah. Call 999. And then dad and papa."
Jeremiah quickly called 999 and then papa and dad, but he said they didn't answer which meant they were either at a photo shoot or in the studio.
I sighed as the ambulance showed up and put Courtney on a stretcher and Grayson was put into a cop car.
I decided to just meet Courtney at the hospital since I didn't trust Jeremiah to drive my car.
Since dad and papa didn't answer I then called Nolan who picked up right away.
"Hey bro! Long time no talk. What's up?" Nolan said.
"Listen. I wish this was a good call. Can you meet Jeremiah and I at Leighton Hospital?" I asked.
"Why? What happened?" Nolan said concerned.
"Courtney had a seizure and I can't reach papa or dad?" I said.
"Alright. I'll meet you there. Try phoning dad again when you get to the hospital if you get there before me." Nolan said.
"Okay." I said and hung up and then headed to the hospital.
It took about 45 minutes to get there since it wasn't close and I asked about my sister but they wouldn't tell me anything since I wasn't her parent.
I sighed and sat down next to Jeremiah.
"Now what?" Jeremiah asked.
"We wait. I guess I should try calling dad or papa again." I said just at Nolan walked through the door with his son.
"How is she?"
"I don't know. They won't tell me anything cause I'm not her parent?" I said and tried calling Dad and Papa again but no answer.

Niall's POV
I looked at the time. Harry and I should be finishing up this photo shoot of his up soon. It has been a long day with picking his next single, two interviews and now a photo shoot.
"Alright we should almost be all good." The photographer said as he snapped another picture of Harry.
"Alright before we end this shoot I would like to get some pictures of you with Harry Mr. Horan." The photographer said shocking me.
"What? This is Harry's shoot not mine?" I said.
"Yes I know that. But I would like to get some photos of the both of you still. Do not worry, you two have to approve what goes to print before they are released to the public."
"Fine." I said.
The photographer then took about 10 photos of Harry and I and he told us he would edit them and then get them sent to us for approval. Harry and I then bid him goodbye as we grabbed our stuff and left.
We hopped in my car and I checked my notifications. I saw that I had a missed call from Jeremiah and Henrik.
"Hey did you get a call from Jeremiah or Henrik?" I asked as I started the car.
"Yeah. Did you get a voicemail?" Harry asked.
"No. Did you?" I asked as I began driving home.
"Yeah hold on let me connect my phone to the Bluetooth." Harry said.
Harry then connected his phone so we could both hear the message from Henrik.
"Hey dad, hey papa uh so I um got into a fight at school with Grayson Daniels. Anyway, that's not what's important at the moment. Jeremiah and I are at Leighton Hospital um C-Courtney had a seizure and they w-won't tell us anything. Nolan's here too with Jeremiah and I. But we still don't know anything. Please get here soon. Bye."
"N-Niall." I heard Harry whimper and I saw the tears in his eyes.
"I'm on it." I said and had Harry put the address in and it took us almost an hour to get there from where we were but we made it.

Grayson is played by Ansel Elgort.