Epilogue (#Bonus Chapter: Yoongyeon)

Start from the beginning

Nina is Yoongi's soon-to-be fiancée.

"What if she comes back, like she's back?"

"What?!" Yoongi sounded baffled.

"Nothing, bye! I just called you to ask you this!" Jennie quickly ended the call and then looked straight at Nayeon. "Now, what are you going to do?"

"Don't worry, I have everything ready."

"Huh?"

"Just give your parents' house address."

...

Nayeon sat stiffly, a cup of tea in one hand as she tried hard to avoid the stares of Mr and Mrs Kim, Yoongi and Jennie's parents in their shabby cozy home.

"So, Ms. Im—"

"Please don't call me that, just call me Nayeon. We're related now." Nayeon just smiled cheerfully and Mr Kim nodded as looking pleased as he can be.

"So, please can we know the reason for the unexpected visit from you? I'm not being so nosy, am I, dear?" Mr. Kim softly said and Nayeon's heart warmed greatly when she was called 'dear'.

"Please, the reason why I came here was from my heart and I don't want to get so angry over this." Nayeon sucked in a deep breath. It's time, Nayeon, you can do this.

"I want to ask for your son's hand,"

Mr and Mrs Kim looked baffled as they shared a extremely uncomfortable look. "P-Pardon?"

"I want to get married to him," Nayeon corrected and Mrs Kim stood up quickly, looking at her with shock and a sort of rage.

"What nonsense is this?! Yoongi is going to get married and you're telling us this?! How did you even meet?! Please, I would not tolerate this disgusting behavior in my house so I beg you to leave. Let's go in," Mrs Kim shouted at Nayeon angrily and calmed down, saying the last three words to her husband who stood up. They turned their back and was about to leave when Nayeon spoke.

"We love each other,"

The Kim couple froze as they turned around, looking more uncomfortable. Mrs Kim's fave turned red as she shouted, "I'm begging to leave now! Just GO!"

Nayeon looked unbothered as she took her phone out and a recording started. It was actually the recording of Jennie's little conversation about her earlier and Yoongi's words loudly played in the living room and after it was done, the couple was speechless.

They looked at each other.

"The reason why I couldn't be able to ask for your son's hand in marriage before was because I left for Canada's due to a fight with him. We didn't even confess to each other but I really like him at the time and I needed to clear my mind and here I am. Apparently, I was baffled by the wedding but now I'm here for him. You can't stop me from ruining the wedding and besides Nina already knows." Nayeon smiled and added, "Please...just for the two of us."

Silence enveloped the room and Nayeon is feeling her hope getting shattered. After a long while, Mrs Kim stepped forward.

"Welcome, our daughter,"

Nayeon's eyes shimmered in happiness.

...

On the day of the engagement, Yoongi was in his old room in his parents' house and could hear the music playing downstairs. He really dreaded to get engaged to Nina.

Taehyung noticed his crestfallen look and couldn't help but smirk a bit as he finished doing his tie. Clearing loudly, he got Yoongi's attention.

"So, are you ready for the engagement?!" Taehyung grins like a Cheshire Cat making Yoongi grins and he ruffled his brown hair. Yes, he has dyed from his finger back to his normal hair color ever since Jennie was pregnant with Lily and Lilac.

"Why are you so happy? It's suspicious to me," Yoongi eyed him doubtfully. The blonde just grins even more, making Yoongi go mad with confusion and doubt.

Yoongi stood up but was stopped by the blonde who said, "Don't cry, just smile. It is a big surprise."

Yoongi gulped his sadness away, smiling for the first time these few days ever since the wedding was decided. He hoped that if Nayeon comes back, she'll understand.

Taehyung fixed Yoongi's bow tie. "Now, you look handsome...glamorous." Yoongi just shrugs as Taehyung pulled him out of the room. The music is even much louder, much to Yoongi's annoyance as they had reached the living room which was really decorated beautifully and large which can accommodate many people at once.

Everyone just clapped on the sight of the groom and Yoongi smiles but it didn't even reach his eyes. Jennie walked up to them, holding the twins with both arms. Taehyung gladly took Lilac, kissed her forehead, the same for Lily and finally a kiss on the lips for his dear wife.

"So, Yoongs, are you ready? Ready?" The brunette asked and Yoongi frowns and he wondered what is up with everyone, why are they all smiling creepily? Even his dear parents.

"Yes, but where's Nina?" Yoongi asked as he got on the stage and onto his chair, his heart beating quickly once he caught sight of the rings and sighed deeply. Nobody did not even answer his question so he closed his eyes waiting for the announcement of Nina.

"The bride's here!" Someone shouted and there's a lot of claps and cheers. Yoongi is quite disturbed by the feeling he's getting so he opened his eyes and looked at the door way. Sooner than later, he was struck by the feeling of shock and disbelief and he stood up, not believing his eyes!

It is Nayeon, in flesh and bones! Right in front of him! His legs felt weak as he knelt down, eyes tearing up. Nina was nowhere to be found so Nayeon...but how?!

Nayeon just ran over, kelt before him and gave him a hug, him reciprocating back as quickly as possible. He couldn't even stop crying as he realized she's here for real, in his arms! They hugged for a few minutes before pulling away.

"How? How?" Yoongi asked, sniffling. The black-haired girl just gave him a red velvet envelope and he opened it, his heart skipping a beat.

Welcome to the engagement of

Kim Yoongi
&
Im Nayeon

"I came back three days ago and had a talk with your parents and they accepted our love. Nina was even happy to give me her engagement dress, even the wedding dress and I also had a talk with my family too. After that, we quickly changed the cards and took care of everything so that the world will know I'm yours." Nayeon said softly. "I love you." She adds, leaning down to give him a kiss, her heart swelling with joy. Yoongi immediately responded and the echoes of the clapping blocked out of his ears. What matters is that he was now able to be with Nayeon.

As they pulled away, Yoongi whispered, "I love you too," and Nayeon heard that and they hugged again, feeling warmth, peace and harmony in each other's arms.

Yoongi felt happy, free, safe and loved.

It was all because of Im Nayeon, his true everlasting love.

The End

...

It is finally the end of epilogue and it is our last meeting. Thank you so much for being with me and thanks a lot for adding this to your library, voting and commenting on this book.

Farewell everyone, goodbye.

Health and Law | TaennieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara