Health and Law 15

Yoongi was at a supermarket, shopping in for groceries. He was running out and it is his day off so he decided to go out. He was busy checking for cereals.

It has been a month ever since.

He was about to go and buy bread after he gladly picked a cereal box when he bumps into someone else. He nearly fell down; he  barely managed to prop himself up when he realized it with Joelle that he bumped into.

"Sorry, Joelle." He apologized. "I didn't see you right there. How are you doing?"

Joelle has almost scowled upon seeing her love rival's brother but she held it all in as a smile bloomed on her face. "Nah, it has always happened to me a lot. I'm fine...you?"

"Oh, all is well." Yoongi shrugged.

"Hey, news of Taehyung and Jennie have stopped, do you that they broke up and is not telling the media." Joelle said and it is true. The month was oddly quiet about their relationship so she hoped that they broke up so she'll get Taehyung now.

Yoongi just gave her a funny look. "They have not broke up. They are doing well in these days to the point Taehyung told me he wants to introduce her to his parents. He even went to her apartment last night after work."

Joelle set her jaw and quickly walked out of the store. She was so angry that she has a plan in store and after that, she'll go out for shopping.

Yoongi coldly looked after her. He was so happy that Joelle was off again. He went back to finding a loaf of bread.

Suddenly, he saw a figure coming towards him with the most biggest smile fixed on her face. She was holding a shopping cart and their eyes met dramatically.

Nayeon.

Yoongi blinked, looking away. For some reason, he didn't want to talk to her after he figured out that she's the owner of Tasty Dish.

His heart paced as she walked over to him, her shopping cart making a squeaky sound. Their arms barely brushed each other as she grabbed a loaf of white bread.

"Hey. You wanna get a treat or something like that?" Nayeon wanted to slap herself across the face. What type of greeting is this?!

But to her surprise, he smiled softly.

"Okay, I would love to."

...

Jennie had a horrible day for the first time in a month of being official with Taehyung and she's feeling a migraine popping up...

Apparently, she was done seeing that the patients in the ward was healthy and was having no problem, when suddenly, the most shocking thing happened; a man ran to her, screaming angrily with his face red.

"Whoa, sir, excuse me, why are you making a scene in a hospital?! Please just calm down and tell us what's the problem here?!" Jimin chided and the man ignored him, looking straight at Jennie with blood shot red eyes.

"You! How dare you?!" He screamed at her. "You...evil and sly pathetic murderer! You killed my child!"

"What?!" Jennie exclaimed. "Excuse me, sir, I think you must've gotten the wrong doctor. Why will I kill your child?!"

"It's you! My wife has been a regular patient under you ever since she expected our third child but she's dead and it was all because of you!" The man screamed at her.

Then a scene again happened. The man is busy shouting a tearfully eyed Jennie and Roseanne was busy hurling profanities at him for being dumb while Jimin pressed his hands against the man's chest so that he wouldn't laid a hand on Jennie since he looked like he did want to.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!" A roar sounded and everyone froze. Taehyung is standing right behind the man, looking so angry. The cold murderous look on his face was so scary that the man nearly peed his pants.

"Your girlfriend is the one!" The man said looking half angry half scared. "She gave my wife abortion pills."

Everyone gasped; looking at Jennie.

"If so, if you have the pills, may I see?" A calm Taehyung shot back. "I have dealt with similar cases like this in the court."

The man gulped, shakily bringing out a pack of red round pills. Taehyung took them and inspected it. After a few minutes , he smirked lightly.

"Are you sure your wife took them?" He asked the man. The man puffed out with pride and he nodded.

"These are abortion pills." Taehyung said loudly. "But they aren't from this hospital at all. The logo on this pack is small but if you have very good eye sight, you can see it's been imported from Britain. So this is a plot to destroy this hospital's reputation or more so Jennie's reputation." He then looked at the man. "Who sent you?!"

The man couldn't take it anymore and he knelt down, clasping his hands together for forgiveness. "I'm sorry! I was paid to do this! I don't know the person who has sent me here! She just called me to do it!"

Taehyung saw that the man was being honest so he yelled out, "GET OUT!" and the man whimpered, running away.

Taehyung's eyes softened once he saw his Jennie shaking. Jennie just walked away, and Taehyung followed, throwing the pack to Jimin.

Taehyung entered Jennie's office just to see her weeping on her chair. She looked up and he couldn't help but ran over and gave her the most tender and loving kiss on the lips and she reciprocated quickly. Once they pulled away, she wiped her tears as he rested his forehead on hers.

"Jennie, I love you." He whispered.

"Even after what happened out there." She whisper back, her heart thundering in her chest. She realized she couldn't even live her life without him by her side and long story short, she loves him too.

"I don't care." He replied back.

"Then I love you too." She whispered and he leaned in for another loving kiss. Once they pulled away, he said, "Please let me introduce you to my parents."

"Okay, I'll also introduce you to mine too as well." Jennie pecks his lips. "When do you want that to happen?"

"Maybe tomorrow." Taehyung wondered and nodded. "Yep, definitely tomorrow..."

"Okay, then, I'll go to the mall today."

"Why?" He bopped her nose with his.

"To look like girlfriend material, duh!"

...

In the mall, Jennie was in a Chanel store, and she found a beautiful floral dress that is perfect for an informal meeting. She is just worried that she wouldn't be able to please Taehyung's parents.

When she walked out, preparing to leave but she heard a contemptuous shout, "JENNIE KIM!"

"Hi Joelle." Jennie turned around, greeting her teeth. She really dislikes Joelle very much. Joelle just gave her a look of hatred.

"Alright then, I'm going!" Jennie ran to a dark uncrowded part of the mall, going to go down the stairs when she felt Joelle just pulling her back with a set jaw.

"What are you doing?!" She screamed at Joelle. "Stay away from Taehying!" Was Joelle's answer.

This girl is mad!

"No." Jennie firmly and sternly said.

Joelle got so angry that she pushed Jennie down the stairs without no warning and Jennie couldn't even express how many psi she is feeling when her head finally hit the last stair, laying down in a thick pool of blood. She felt a pain coursing through her stomach and she hissed, followed by Joelle's maniacal laughter.

Before Jennie could pass out, she saw a figure cowering nose her and she whisper the name after seeing who it was.

"Natalie..."