Health and Law 7

Felix checked his phone and answered, as he placed on a sweet loving tone, "Honey, how are you and how's your day?"

"I'm fine and my day is good. How's yours as well?" Natalie replied from the other line.

"Oh." Felix breathed out, grabbing his car keys. "Oh, uh...it's fine." He lied. It wasn't the first time he ever lied to Natalie but it became an easy occurrence for him. How could he ever tell his soon-to-be fiancée he spent everyday, in five years, thinking about his ex!

Long story short, she'll go berserk on him, and him, having a loving charisma, he has certainly don't want anything bad happen to his unborn child.

"You're lying." Natalie's blunt words made Felix freeze, a hand through a sleeve of his suit, and the other still holding the phone. He stayed in the stance for a few seconds, before returning to reality. Natalie haven't ever noticed his usual lies which baffles him.

"I'm not." He blurted out, desperately. He doesn't want to have a fight with Natalie on the spot, resulting her to be crying and throwing a tantrum which was something he had to get used to since she's pregnant.

"I'm just stressed out, y'know." His burly American accent came in. "Home Touch has just finished building a museum and we got about fifteen billion in succession."

"Great." Natalie replied, sounding bored, and it caused a pang of pain in his heart. He just smiled bitterly, shaking his head.

Jennie and Natalie are really different; as Jennie is patient, Natalie isn't. There are so many numerous differences between the two of them that will take longer to count, but there's only one similarity: stubbornness.

Felix even remembered the times when he will announce to Jennie about every offers Home Touch received (it was a startup at the time) and will go on and on about the designs he'll use, and Jennie will nod her head, smiling and in the end praising and congratulating him while Natalie will just roll her eyes out of boredom...

"Dear, on the way back home, can you buy me ice cream and pizza?" Natalie asks, her voice sounding excited. "I forgot to buy."

"Okay." Felix was fully aware of the fact it was no shock about pregnancy cravings; it was still weird, though. He just ruffled his red hair as he walked out, employees just bidding him goodbye respectfully.

He entered his car and started to drive, as he connected the phone to the stereo and listened to Natalie's chatting, a bored and distant look on his face. It has always been like this.

"Anyway, I forgot about something. It's a surprise." Natalie said and fueled by great curiosity, Felix squinted his eyes and was startled when Natalie ended the call abruptly.

He gawked at his phone for a while now as he has already parked by a pizzeria and ice cream parlor and walked out, people stopping to stare at him and take pictures and he smiled forcefully.

He bought about two boxes of pizzas and a tub of banana ice cream, Natalie's fav. He entered the car and drove off to his villa, where he lived with Natalie.

The butler rushed to the car as soon as he parked, taking the necessary snacks from him after blurting out an polite greeting, ushering Felix in the marbled floor tilled fancy interior villa, which was one of Home Touch's best construction.

"Baby, you're back home!" Felix ran over, making sure to give Natalie a kiss on her forehead, and the butler quickly placed the snacks down, leaving.

"Honey, I brought what you wanted." Felix smiles, and Natalie grins slightly as she opened a box of pizza, squealing as she clapped her hands.

To Felix's shock, Natalie called for a scooper and scooped a humongous scoop of ice cream, plopping it down on a slice of pizza, and shoved into her mouth!

Felix cringed in disgust, thinking, Women and their weird pregnancy cravings will never end.

"Oh, by the way...my surprise...delicious!" Natalie squeezed out a few words, as her clean hand found its way to Felix's thigh, squeezing it.

"Mmm," Felix rolled his eyes secretly, and squeezing out a smile as he turned on the Tv, seeing Natalie again eating another slice of ice creamed covered pepperoni pizza.

"I met the bitch, Jennie Kim, just three days ago!" Natalie announced proudly. "I had no idea she'll be my obstetrician but I invited her to our engagement!"

"Mmm," Felix nodded, not really paying a lot of attention but once he registered his soon-to-be fiancée's words, his face was morphed into that of shock as he looked at her.

"What?! Where? She's here in NZ?!" Felix shouts, taking Natalie off-guard but she scowls angrily.

She stood up, breathing deeply as she just rubbed her belly. She has to calm down.

"I can't believe this! You're still bothered about that bitch?! Remember, she took you away from me! I'm carrying your child! I'm going to be your fiancée after five years!" She screamed, face reddening.

Felix wanted to shout, and deny but when he remembered Natalie is pregnant, he is still angry though calming down. He then placed on a loving smile.

"Baby, I'm not bothered about her, you're the only I love only in this world forever. I am going to marry you and become a good father." He then leaned in to kiss Natalie tenderly and she became calm instantly.

"Then, will you escort me to the hospital for our first sonography?" She asks. "I'm not sure I can't puke upon seeing her ugly face for more than two minutes."

Felix gritted his teeth, unnoticed. "Wait, I think I heard you wrong somewhere. Didn't you say you invited her to our engagement?!"

"Mmm," Natalie nods, a smug smirk on her face. "I want to shove the reality into her face, telling her you're mine and only mine! She can cry in misery for all I want."

Felix gulped. Hasn't Natalie gotten over her great hatred for Jennie? If so, he knew he was in a messy situation? He doesn't know how he's going to react on seeing Jennie after so long? Did she dye her hair? Has she lost her smile? Has she change her personality? Is she still the same as before?!

"Natalie, I'm feeling a bit sick so I'll go lay down." He forced a smile. "By the way, when is the sonography?"

"Three days away." Natalie answers as she waved her hand, not bothering to see how Felix walked away in discomfort.

Felix groans, slumping down on the bed...as he begin having a huge migraine. He is going to meet Jennie, his ex, after five years and in three days!

But deep within, he's happy that he could see her again...